• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Daydream Illustrations

empyrean dreamer

illustrates her daydreams
Years
  • Hi! I've always been a dreamer. I like to daydream, and on most days there are several chances to do just that! When I'm on the train to work, when I'm going for a walk, in bed before I fall asleep...
    I tend to construct lomg, elaborate stories in my daydreams over the course of several weeks or months. I don't enjoy writing them down. But I love to draw my own protagonists, as well as my side characters. Since I'm back into the Pokémon fandom lately, most of my daydreams and artwork are about Pokémon right now. :D

Here's some of my recent work. :)
    All of my drawings are mixed media - the lineart is always traditional (drawn with fineliner pens), the colours are always digital.
    How I do the shading, lighting and textures depends on how much time I want to invest in a drawing. Sometimes it's done traditionally with pencil, sometimes it's done digitally.

"Daydream Team"
    Spoiler:

"Defeat"
    Spoiler:

"New Beginnings"
    Spoiler:

"Forest Slumber"
    Spoiler:

"Late Bloomer"
    Spoiler:

"Skygazing"
    Spoiler:

"Halloween Bird"
    Spoiler:

"Winged Mammals"
    Spoiler:

Yep, that's it for now. Of course I would be very happy about comments and/or feedback. :)

Back