• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dayuuuum that's hot.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I prefer it lukewarm, too. My teeth are super sensitive to extremes - hot or cold - so I prefer somewhere in the middle.

That's not to say I taste my food. Everyone tells me I eat too fast to be able to taste it. If I'm eating it, chances are I already like it; I know what it tastes like, I just want it in my stomach.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I obviously don't like to burn myself but if there is food in front of me, it's because I'm starving. I hate to wait around to I tend to try and dig right in. I usually end up getting burned. Patience is a virtue.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Well, Coffee is the key for me. No milk, no sugar. I drink it as black as black can be. I wait a a maximum of two minutes before drinking. With food, if it burns my lips, I don't eat it yet. I like to be able to taste my food.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I try to eat my food fast while it's still hot, because I want save time for other things, though it does cause my tongue to burn.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Yolo. I don't like my food to be cold. Unless it's pizza, and then I don't really mind.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I always just dig in and eat my food. If it's extremely hot, then I blow.

I hate waiting to eat food, especially if it's good.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Most last step instructions says, "let sit for *insert amount of time here* before eating". If it's straight out of the microwave or oven I won't touch it for at least a couple minutes because I know for a fact I'm going to burn myself. If I'm really hungry I'll just be like the big bad wolf and blow on it until the 3 little piggies house crumbles down. It will be cool enough to munch on then.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    If the food is supposed to be hot, I'll try and eat it as quick as possible before it goes cold. However, a hot drink I will wait until it goes cold, because one time I scorched my tongue, and really, how are you supposed to enjoy a drink which is a lot hotter than the food is?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I'm talking about food, guys. Do you wait for your food to cool down, or do you just dig in 'cause #yolo?

I just burnt my tongue. You can guess what happened.

ONE WORLD: HABANERO! This my klind of hot! other wise i let food cool for few minits iff to hot! (tempratur)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Usually I'll poke the food and see if it's okay to eat. I don't wait that long though so if it's too hot then I'll blow for a couple of seconds before having another poke test. And so forth. Generally, I like to eat my food straightup since I'm really impatient when it comes to eating. But at the same time, I don't want to burn my tongue. so y'know :(

Years
  • I like to eat while the food is hot, but not too hot or it'll burn my tongue. I'm someone who likes things to be just right.

Years
  • If the food's good, I don't even care if i cause irreparable damage to my tongue and the walls of my mouth. I want that in my stomach. Now.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • And here I was hoping for a SFW fetish thread.

I can't taste or swallow hot food correctly, so I have to wait for it to cool whether I want to or not.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • I came here expecting booty pics. I demand my time back.

Well, at least my food's had its two seconds to cool now. Eating time.

Back