• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DbAk'S NeW TrAdE ThReAd

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Wow, you have some nice Pokemon!
    I'm in need of a Female DW Poliwag and Vulpix,
    can you please check my thread to see anything you like?

Thanks!

Years
    I found some stuff im interested in for that my floatzel/arcanine. i can also breed you the stuff you dont have yet ^-^

these (in order of importance to me):
    DW Dratini
    DW Poliwag
    Lugia
    Ho-Oh
    Azelf
    Uxei
    Spinda

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    i can trade the 2 dw's for them and i can trade u a Ho-0h for the breedables i dont have
    Hariyama/makuhita Gulpin Torkoal Spoink these atleast

Years
    Sure, I'm perfectly fine with that (just would need a few minutes to breed them). Can you add a spinda into that so i can complete my breedables list?

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    What would you take in exchange for a Chimchar and Turtwig? (Regular) I just started so I don't have much, but I can give you something in exchange as I move on in the game?

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I'm not quite sure what a relic item is (I have a yellow shard?). But other than that, not currently. I can probably get a Skuntank by tomorrow, if you'd be willing to have an IOU? I'm good for it.

Sorry. I just got back into Pokemon after two years, so Im only at Eterna Forest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    is this only for B/W games??

i got my pokes at Diamond but i also have black :3

so the idea is that if i you have any 4rth generation game, i could trade it to you to that game, and you could trade me the poke i want to my black? :D

(this would help you, becasue i have almost every want you need )

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    i only got poke white so can only do trades that go to b/w

updated shiny list with mareep flygon floatzel buizel slowpoke ekans beldum venasaur swellow magnetmite gyarados arcanine

Last edited:
    Back