• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Movie 10 Broly Second Coming

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Um... no, there's only thirteen movies. There isn't fourteen, buddy.

Movie guide below (possible spoilers)

1 - Garlic Jr. - Was knocked into the Dead Zone by Son Gohan. Comes back in his own filler arc
    2 - Dr. Willow - Was killed by Son Gokuu's Genki Dama
    3 - Turres - See above
    4 - Lord Slug - See above
    5 - Cooler - Son Gokuu knocked him into the sun with his Death Ball
    6 - Meta-Cooler - Son Gokuu threw an expanding ball of ki into him, which took out the body. Vegeta destroys the final chip, ensuring Meta-Cooler cannot return
    7 - Super Jinzonigen 13 - Son Gokuu absorbs his Genki Dama and erodes Super 13 with the ki
    8 - Broly - Is knocked into Comet Kumolre, but survives
    9 - Bojack - Son Gohan fires a Kamehameha, then rushes at him with it
    10 - Broly - Is killed by Son Goten, Son Gohan, and Son Goku's Perfect Kamehameha
    11 - Bio Broly - Is killed by Son Goten and Trunks's double Kamehameha, after he is solidified by water.
    12 - Janemba - Is disenigrated by Gogeta's ki blast (this is called "Soul Punisher" in Budokai 3)
    13 - Hildegarne - Son Gokuu blows through him with his Ryuuken.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Cool. I can't wait to see some more of the movies^^ Perfect Kamehameha? I don't get it. I've never heard of that.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Basically Gohan and Goten are trying to hold off Brolly with one large Kamehameha that they combined from their own. Goku's spirit does what he did with Gohan to finish off Perfect Cell and their Kamehameha completely wastes Brolly.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    But, having watched the trailer, im glad it's finally gohan doing the work ^0^ it was annoying that, even though gohan is the strongest saiyan, he stopped training ;_; good to see him back in action ^^

Yeah, that pissed me off, too. Gohan was and always will be my favorite character. But it sucks how they made him look like a weakling, durring the Majin Buu Saga+

Even though he did finally do some @$$ kicking, they still made him look weak ><

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    That's because he DID become weaker. >_> They even explained that during his fight with Dabura that he slowly became weaker from not having trained for 7 years after Cell's death.

I honestly would have liked to see Mystic Gohan take out Super Buu, but of course, Toriyama's editor didn't want any of that and wanted Toriyama to continue on and make Goku the hero again.

Uub ended up getting the same shaft in GT that Gohan got in the Dragon Ball manga/Dragon Ball Z anime.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
    Yes that was probably this.

Although Goku's SSJ3 Transformation took up about 5 minutes, it wasn't very boring! XD

I personally think Vegeta should've been able to take out a main evil guy in the series. And when he fought Perfect Cell with that Final Flash, I though Cell would be DOOMED!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    That's because he DID become weaker. >_> They even explained that during his fight with Dabura that he slowly became weaker from not having trained for 7 years after Cell's death.

I honestly would have liked to see Mystic Gohan take out Super Buu, but of course, Toriyama's editor didn't want any of that and wanted Toriyama to continue on and make Goku the hero again.

Uub ended up getting the same shaft in GT that Gohan got in the Dragon Ball manga/Dragon Ball Z anime.

Well, unfortunately that's been over with for 10 years. It is a shame because if it went the way Toriyama wanted it to go, he might still be making Dragonball shows... At least Enix isn't being like that to him, so he should be around for a while on the Dragon Quest games...

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    No, had it gone the way Toriyama wanted, we wouldn't have even seen Goku as an adult or at least past the Freeza saga. o_o

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    No, had it gone the way Toriyama wanted, we wouldn't have even seen Goku as an adult or at least past the Freeza saga. o_o

Look, I never said anything about Goku. I was talking about the series in general. All I said is Toriyama might still be making the show if not for the writers wanting him to go in a different direction. He would have made it generation-based and it could still be running today.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    I don't EVER recall hearing that. o_O He wanted it to end at A) After the Dragon Balls were gathered the first time and B) Having Super Saiyajin Goku kill Freeza and take off into space and promise that he'll return home someday.

Back