• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DCB's Sprite Shop

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    I can't do them, Xiaolin Dragon, because I never watch the show, and I don't know the names of any of them. If you could tell me which ones they are, I'd be able to make them.

And I'm working on the dark typlosion, blaziken, charizard fusion right now, Masterman.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Okay here it is MasterMan:

DCB's Sprite Shop

And actually, its DragonsCanBite, not DragonScanBite.
    (I knew I should of made my name DragonsCanBite instead of dragonscanbite)

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Here are The Monks

Here are they're pictures DCB the one with the hat is Clay the skinny guy is Raimuindo and the girl is Kimiko and Here is 2 pictures that i would like the dragon to be (his name is Dojo) when hes small and a Big dragon form please thank you, and if you need a better picture tell me thank you and the small round headed one you already amde for me thanks in advance

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Here's Clay:

DCB's Sprite Shop

And MasterMan, sorry bout the delay, I'll have the dark Megnanium, Sceptile, Venasaur fusion up in a few minutes. (unless I have to start homeschool...)

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Dragonscanbite said:
    Here's Clay:

DCB's Sprite Shop

And MasterMan, sorry bout the delay, I'll have the dark Megnanium, Sceptile, Venasaur fusion up in a few minutes. (unless I have to start homeschool...)
    thanx DCB aand I hope you are on the weekend

MasterMan

MasterMan Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    Dcb Where Are You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT by FG: Don't use offensive language that's blocked by the word filter. You have been warned.

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    MasterMan, don't spam. You have also triple posted - use the edit button on your previous post and type what extra info you want to say in there. The messages you post must be relevant and helpful to the topic.

Please do not do this again.

--FG

Back