• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: DCC: Hail Frank Ocean

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i'm giving up on frank ocean tbh.

also why doesn't this dcc have the cute dcc button in front of it?

bc there isn't a button for the section :( hint at matt to follow up what i asked for months ago......

also frank ocean can fuck off at this point
    idc about long gaps between albums but years of teasing the album have made me so done with his arse

....i'll be listening to boys don't cry instantly if it ever drops though

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    My Bloody Valentine and D'Angelo has pulled this shit in the past and they *somehow* still managed to deliver so I'll wait as much as I have to for you Frank (((((:

Boys Don't Cry better not turn out to be anything but a masterpiece I swear

Years
    Frank Ocean is music's biggest failed promise... he sucks because he hinted at a new album coming and it didn't happen.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i still have faith and patience. i just turn on channel orange and i am fine.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    yeah I was gonna say, I still have channel orange & nostalgia ultra so I'm not sweating it too much for the time being. very excited for the new one whenever it drops.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    okay, I am double posting for this: has anyone watched Stranger Things? I'm three episodes in and really enjoying it so far.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    doesnt really feel that long if you were one of the ones waiting for black messiah and wildflower

give him time

Years
    okay, I am double posting for this: has anyone watched Stranger Things? I'm three episodes in and really enjoying it so far.
    I binged the whole thing in one night. Would not recommend, but would also sort of recommend.

Certainly one of the best things I've watched this year. I don't really want to say much for fear of spoiling anything, but I love the atmosphere of the show, how it can be dark and scary without seeming to be on the outside.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday

winona shit on everyone and i really do not care for her in the slightest
    so understand the level of praise i give her when i say she was fantastic in stranger things

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    everyone in my friend group is freaking out about it so ill probably give it a watch at some point. im mostly sucked into Steven universe and rewatching Parks and Rec atm.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    everyone in my friend group is freaking out about it so ill probably give it a watch at some point. im mostly sucked into Steven universe and rewatching Parks and Rec atm.
    I'm also watching Parks and Rec right now! it's wonderful. I think I prefer it to The Office, which is something I never thought I'd find myself saying.

and w/r/t Stranger Things: I love how it's somehow breathing new life into all the horror tropes it's using. I'm not sure how they're pulling it off, but it's working spectacularly. I love all the Twin Peaks influence too (even though I was expecting more when I'd first heard about the show -- it's not particularly surreal. that's okay though), what with all the flickering light motifs, small-town high school that's hiding dark secrets, etc. it's wonderful. ticks a lot of my aesthetic boxes.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I'm also watching Parks and Rec right now! it's wonderful. I think I prefer it to The Office, which is something I never thought I'd find myself saying.

same man! for a while when I was watching the office I always thought "wow, nothing can top this". I was blown away when I first watched through parks and rec, lol. I dropped the office on season four, and I always think I need to pick it back up but I'm always distracted with other shows/games/whatever.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    the world where parks & rec is better than the office is most certainly not this one

Years
    I haven't seen more than a few minutes of The Office or Packs and Rec, but The Office didn't seem at all funny to me. These aren't really my kind of show though.

My kind of show is Star Trek, which has had some tantalizing bits revealed recently for the upcoming Star Trek: Discovery. A female lead, "there will be robots," and "absolutely, we're having a gay character." It's not going to be episodic, which is interesting, and it will be set almost contemporary with the Original Series.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    The new Frank Ocean album is finally out! Apparently it's called Endless.

endless a visual component and is a seperate album

speaking of which ITS HERE BITCHES ITS CALLED BLONDE APPLE MUSIC BOYS

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    2016 really is going no holds barred with deaths this year :/

Back