• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DCstrX's Legendary Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Eevee (shiny)
    Lv: 1
    Nickname: Fortinbras
    Moves: Iron Tail would be nice*

I have many legendaries. One special one is a modest Raikou. I have Lugia, Ho-Oh, all Trios, Manaphy, Jirachi, ect.

My friend code: 4554 6202 5269

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I'm interested in your Shiny Cyndaquil
    I have a Lv 34 shiny Adamant sneasel(female) to offer.

Skarmory is Power

Beggining IV Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    This is an awesome thread! Anyways, I am interrested in your shiny squirtle, shiny totodile, shiny cyndaquil, shiny turtwig, shiny piplup, shiny chimchar, and your shiny bold Suicune. I have a shiny voltorb, shiny buizel, shiny crobat, shiny roserade, and a bunch of legendaries like all four Regis, mewtwo, palkia, giratina, heatran, jirachi, moltres, uxie, mespirit, azelf, and manaphy. I also have a timid ev'd yanmega.

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    mathioks i can try. hopefully by later tonight i can have one for you.

Crazyboy99 id be happy to make that trade with you

skarmory is power ill trade you all the shinies you asked for. for the shinies you offered and regiice and registeel

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    mathioks i can try. hopefully by later tonight i can have one for you.

Crazyboy99 id be happy to make that trade with you

skarmory is power ill trade you all the shinies you asked for. for the shinies you offered and regiice and registeel

if you can't get it by tonight, i will also be very happy with a shiny cyndaquil, i also have a shiny absol, so if you have the scyther and are interested in it, then you can maybe trade the shiny cynda and scyther for the shiny caterpie and absol, it's up to you :D

thanks in advance mathioks

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    *****NOTICE*****

i would like to open shop with another member here on pokecommunity.
    if anyones interested please let me know via, pm or vm.

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    lol. i found another one in one of my boxes. if you wana trade i can right now.
    im just gona need your friendcode real quick cuz i cleared my pal pad

DCstrX

Collector
    Years
    its legit. i cloned it last night i remember now.
    my little brother has a ds lite and i have a dsi and my ar doesnt work on the dsi so i did a double cloning last night cuz i wasnt gona be able to clone today.
    im on wifi if your ready

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    its legit. i cloned it last night i remember now.
    my little brother has a ds lite and i have a dsi and my ar doesnt work on the dsi so i did a double cloning last night cuz i wasnt gona be able to clone today.
    im on wifi if your ready
    thanks for the trade :) if your interested in the absol and want can get the scyther, tell me, also do you know what ev's it already has?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back