• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DE] CODING [M] [OOC + SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Actually, since I wrote such a long post and went to the middle of Route 29 or something, I'm waiting for others to reach Route 29 now before I continue. Just so you know!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
*blows into microphone* Is this thing on? Hello? You guys alive?
Sam and Rika were the last posters... so... what's up with everyone else? :]

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
im going through computer/tablet/internet troubles so...if someone wants to majorly bunny Eris in a post feel free. i gotta get some crap with Charter (internet provider) squared away before i can get on here regularly.

note to all: never pirate age of empires 3 you'll never hear the end of it.

also i know mys signature looks likkee crap but i cant fix it try not to lets its ****tyness distract you.

doge

???
Years
Since it doesn't seem like anybody is going to leave their respective buildings any time soon, I might as well move on to Route 29. Just wondering if you wouldn't mind having Wilson run into Jane, Red?

Chalifoux

Years
One of the many wonders of linking User Profiles of those who joined to the first post is that it allows me to stalk contact RPers when needed to with incredible ease :3

I've noticed the decrease of activity, SO, I'll begin working in an event post AND Cherrygrove City and stuff :] and maybe even Route 30?

I contacted Obscurity and Tokio, as well as Sovereign, who reserved like, forever ago o.O
If they decide to drop -which I hope not!- then I guess I'll open more spots...

So yeah :]

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Well attempting to make a post now.... The sad thing is, I literally put myself in an awkward position because of my first post. LOL talk about fail.

Anyways I'll have it up in a few days.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since it doesn't seem like anybody is going to leave their respective buildings any time soon, I might as well move on to Route 29. Just wondering if you wouldn't mind having Wilson run into Jane, Red?

That would be okay! Currently Jane is chasing after a Hoppip, in hopes of catching it.

Chalifoux

Years
Did I seriously just mention Ken Sugimori, Satoshi Tajiri and Junichi Masuda in one post? :o
Why yes, yes I did. Be expecting a lot of surprises regarding them >:D
Oh yes, the real stuff will now happen and you haven't reached Violet yet! :D
Also, Rika, Tympole gains one level and Cyndaquil gains two of 'em. :3

Back