• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

De-Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    My brother, Daegon_Kimeron, has died. Yet he hasn't been demodded. Why?

Years
    i gave you bad rep for this post JDBDPSX

why? because you are fouling up pc, and spreading rumors.

please leave.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    If someone died, the least we can do to remember him is by keeping him a mod...that would be respectful I think. What you have said I think is extremely...ugh, I cant think of a word...if he IS dead, I wish he RIP...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Imakuni? said:

please leave.
    Stop it, you can't prove he is alive, just like his brother can't prove he isn't at the moment.

And stop with those "you need to leave" comments.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Some guy said:

please leave.
    back off! you gave bad rep to a person for a dumb reason, and thats against the rules, so how about YOU leave!? *gives rep back to the person* No one can prove hes dead. Also, Chibi-chan is right, we should keep him a mod.

~Teresa~

Last edited:

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    JDBDPSX_Kimeron said:
    My brother, Daegon_Kimeron, has died. Yet he hasn't been demodded. Why?
    From what i see,your just kidding around and spamming.You are completly disrespecting him by asking that,and you cant prove he is dead,can you?I see your sig,so 23 months until somebodies death?Yeah sure whatever.I hope that Daegon isnt dead,as he was a great guy,but atleast show some respect.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Althought I don't think that after your brother's "death" you would be going around asking him to be de-modded and such. Please send my regards if you are telling the truth. Has anyone done an IP check, to see if he came from the same household?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    As I recall, JDBDPSX_Kimeron was trying to get Daegon_Kimeron banned when they both first joined, so I wouldn't trust JDBDPSX very much...

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    Uhm, Thanks for letting us know >.>; When the appropriate time comes, we'll take action regarding Daegon_Kimeron. Until then I politely ask you to refrain from starting threads such as this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back