• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dead man's Stupidly Silly Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I like the dwarf, but his legs look odd. Then again, he is a DWARF so ... Yeah. His legs shouldnt be normal I suppose

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    OT: Sorry, heh. I'm not much for WCIII anymore, now that I've outgrown it. I still go on to collect textures / models and vote on Arena Polls, but not much else. That being said, I still haven't figured out SCII's Data Editor yet (but I haven't really made an effort to do so).

Now, more on topic: I like your wolf shape. Try doing it from a different angle if you feel like it. Also, I overlooked the Dwarf guy the first time I saw it. I love it, though you need to fix those feet! The one on the left (his right) should be lower in perspective.
    OT: Wait. Don't say that you have an account.
    *Stalks Gymnotide*

I would like to redo Kloth later. Its very hard to finally find that pose (Stupid furs)
    I like the dwarf, but his legs look odd. Then again, he is a DWARF so ... Yeah. His legs shouldnt be normal I suppose
    Its not THAT abnormal :P

UPDATEZORZ

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now, I have a question.

See the disembodied head on first spoiler? Well, that's a head for a Legendary Fakemon. The question is: What type did you think would fit?

Possible Types:
    Dark (Have pure Ghost alternate form)
    Dark/Ghost
    Ghost (No Dark alternate form)
    Dark/Steel (Unlikely)

So, which one is better?

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

WAIT! THIS ISN'T DEAD YET!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Updates. I will post description and split the tags in some minutes. I need to go to toilet now.

UPDATE: Now in better condition, plus biography.
    This will be the first of four Chrysalis Guardians. Just wait and tune in for the next one...

Name Spoiler Code: Ice Age, Elephant

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • You're spending a long time on that toilet I notice...
    BUT A DRILL. I see it BD I am happy I have seen it. And it is objecting. You are supreme~
    *ahem* I mean... Very nice work.
    You've improved a lot since I last swung by here, thats good to see, and your style is really pulling together, especially on the mechas. (Which are looking fantastic and rather tengen-toppay btw~ <3)
    The top one in your lastest post looks really great, it reminds me a bit of the EVAs from Neon Genesis, perhaps the style of the teeth? But it looks a bit like an android or armour or something, very epic if it is xD!
    On the bottom one I love the arm/hand with the armour on it, that looks very awesome indeed.
    One little thing I'd say you need to focus on if you wnated to improve would be to make your legs longer. You tend to draw them a bit short, but other than that your anatomy isn't bad at all! :'D
    I really like these lastest updates xD Mechs are always a good shout and you drew them brilliantly! Keep it up!

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Kamina objects! :D
    On response to last post:
    Thanks! I do realize that Onslaught Mode looks awkward, so I redrawn it today on school (When I have free time, of course :P) and it turns out to be better! :D
    You should re-check it. :)

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Wow, those look really good, especially the first one which is prolly my fave - the Dwarven Bounty Hunter. :P
    It really does remind me of some RPG Games...Anyways - back on topic!
    The Dragon designs are pretty cool, but Raxagus looks like all his weight is shifted on the right and his legs on the left are flat - meant to be tiptoed I geuss? O.o
    Overall his legs are awekward, but his design is awesome and again...it reminds me of MMO's when I look at the picture. xD
    Dragon playing his DS is neat! :>
    And the three samurai warriors, the one with the spear looks like his black arm is a lot longer than the other.
    Oh and the Gorgonian Serpent is just plain win! xD

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Wow, those look really good, especially the first one which is prolly my fave - the Dwarven Bounty Hunter. :P
    It really does remind me of some RPG Games...Anyways - back on topic!
    The Dragon designs are pretty cool, but Raxagus looks like all his weight is shifted on the right and his legs on the left are flat - meant to be tiptoed I geuss? O.o
    Overall his legs are awekward, but his design is awesome and again...it reminds me of MMO's when I look at the picture. xD
    Dragon playing his DS is neat! :>
    And the three samurai warriors, the one with the spear looks like his black arm is a lot longer than the other.
    Oh and the Gorgonian Serpent is just plain win! xD
    Thanks for the kind words! :D
    Oh and Raxagus will probably get a makeover. They are as old as dirt. :P

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    COULD IT BE?!?!?!
    DMW IS UPDATING HIS GALLERY?!?!?!
    OH NOI!

And I changed my sig again.

Never meant to finish shading this. I like what the effects and some tuning on Picture Manager done to it, though. :D

Random character dump.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Holy eff. Buffalos.

Took a long time to shade. But I love the end product.

Also:

Avatar-sized for your convenience. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back