• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dead School [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    Well here I go!

Name: Lanza Barnardo
    Race: Zombie

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 95 lbs. (Due to his flesh falling away his weight has lessened dramatically)

Appearance: As a human Lanza didn't care what he looked like, he just wanted to feel comfortable. He doesn't wear jewelry or have any tattoos; he does not really like them. He had brown hair and even darker brown eyes. For clothes he would mostly wear tee shirts and shorts on warm days and on cold days he would wear tee shirts and sweat pants, accompanied by his favorite black hoodie. Sure they had holes in them and it would make other people think he's a slob, but he just doesn't care, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and he couldn't change that. After his death however he became more aware of his appearance. His hair had almost fallen out completely leaving a pretty big bald spot in the center of his head. With his new body he loathes the rotten sickly green meat on him that used to be flesh, and the fact that it falls off easily makes him hate what he has become. The thing he dislikes most about this new life is how through the fallen flesh anyone can see his bones; he tries to hide this feature as much as he can. Everyday to cover this new form up he wears his hoodie, hiding his face under the hood of it, and baggy sweatpants or jeans so he can try to hide what he truly is... a zombie.

History: Lanza comes from a strong Italian background, being raised in Venice, Italy for most of his life. As a child Lanza always wanted to become a chef and his parents loved the idea of it, since then Lanza was looking forward to the day he would be a great chef. One summer vacation to Japan however sent him somewhere where he never wanted to go. He went out one day to get some groceries so he could treat his family to a great meal, on his way back he was robbed, he wouldn't let some punk take his money, he worked hard for it. He fought off his attackers as best as he could, but the man was armed, Lanza however wasn't. Two stabs was all it took to take him down. The last Lanza can remember is the mugger reaching into his pocket pulling out a wallet and running away. He then woke up unaware of where he was, and dazed. It took him a few seconds to realize he wasn't breathing. He desperately gasped for air and after a moment realized he didn't need air. A puddle of water was nearby from some sort of rain that had passed. When he looked into it he was shocked to find himself a zombie. After running few feet he bumped into a weird man, which offered Lanza to come with him. Being lost and scared he agreed, that is what began his story.

Personality: Lanza is the kind of guy that keeps to himself, the kind of person that only opens up if he truly trusts and respects you. He is probably one of the laziest people you would ever meet in your life, always asleep in class and never giving a thought to homework; he barely skims by his classes. The teachers seeing through this know he has much potential and can easily pass. Lanza usually has a depressing aura about him, always being pessimistic and down on life. He will try to be friendly to other people, but it always seems to come out as an insult to them, this is the reason why he only has a few good friends, they know he is just joking with them and they shrug it off. Overall Lanza is a nice individual that is normally misunderstood.

Other: He is fascinated by potions and spells, deep inside he hopes to make something that can reverse this terrible thing that happened to him.

Classes:
    Mad Science 101: An Introduction to the Evil Chemist in You
    Reading: Tomes Through the Ages
    Writing 115: Basic Spell Inscription
    Art 101
    History 101: A Look at Spooks of the Past
    Guitar 1

There I hope thats good enough.

Last edited:

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    You don't get it, Altin... you MUST write out the appearance and keeping the personality is not only lazy, but it's stealing someone else's writing. Whether you changed "he" to "she" or not, you didn't write it. It's like taking a term paper directly from the internet. You have to change those before I can accept that character.

And yes, 41victory, a history or backgound of some type would be appreciated. :)

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Well no. Lycans work about the same way a classic werewolf does, but instead of transforming at a full moon only they can change whenever they please once they master the ability.

If you add more detail to your descriptions and history (assuming you are finished) I can accept you.

@41victory: Accept'd. :)

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Here I changed it and it's a new post because my computer wont let me just edit it

Name: Lukan
    Race: Lycan (yay i see the resambls too)
    Height: human:5.5 feet/ware-wolf:6.7 feet
    Weight:human:186lbs/ware-wolf:320 lbs(mostly mussle)
    Appreance: Well he has this long black stripe going from the top of his left eye all the way down his back to the tip of his germansheperd-like tail. His fur is a light brown. He actualy lookes a lot like a German-shepard only bigger and standing on his hind legs. Also as said before he is exstremly mussled. In human form his hair is also light brown and that black stripe is still there just in hair only. He has a slight build. And sharp sappher eyes in both forms.

History: He was born to Italian parents in Japan. His parent gave him the name because from birth he acted like a lone wolf(you know, mean and a loner). In latin his name means "fang", and in greek it is short for "lukanthropos" which means wolf. At age 17 he was one of many unfortante victims in a mass ware-wolf attack. His parents died while he became a Lycan. Sense he was 7 years old he's always been fasinated by ware-wolfs. He even said on seravle ocasions that he would rather be a ware-wolf then a human. Just before the attack, he calledout that he hated humans and all that other stuff. A tall man stood in front of him and said "as you wish". He woke up to find out that everyone else was dead and he could transeform at will. The man said that he was lucky to of surived and as a lycan. Then he realized that things looked diffrent around him. Darker and strengly empty. And now he at that school.

Personality: He still acts like a lone wolf. He has not had many firends before or after the attack. He is very protective of what friends he has which is curently none alive. All his friends are dead dead. So not in this school. He also loves calm synphoic music. Puts him in a state of peace almost emedatly. Man my spelling sucks.

Classes:
    History 101: A Look at Spooks of the Past
    Mad Science 101: An Introduction to the Evil Chemist in You
    Reading: Tomes Through the Ages
    Writing 115: Basic Spell Inscription
    Chorus
    Theatre 101

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Hey, now... no arguing unless it's in the RP, ya? :)

Lucien and lookalike are accepted. We can start once I get the initial NPCs posted.

Last edited:

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    ok disregard lisa for now. can she come in later? as say, a transfer student? im working on texting her appearence out. im not that great with gril chars, so...

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    Lol it's ok. We all have stuff to do now and then.
    This is going to be the first RP I've ever been in, the other one I signed up for awhile back died before it even started. >.<

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    ya sorry for taking so long. Lisa will be completed soon as i get appearence and personality and history down. other than that im ready for this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back