• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're equating harmless and friendly compliments with romantic intent and interest. He's got a girlfriend, you know. If you truly try to pursue this and end up wrecking things for the both of them, simply because you "feel a wittle lonely", then I've lost a lot of respect for you. Though, to be completely honest, I don't think I've ever had any respect for you when it comes to this field.
I wonder if, in some ways, we're to blame for this, though. All of us; all of your friends. Are we too kind and overbearing upon the way you relentlessly pursue people, regardless of whatever red flags pop up? Do we simply not want to hurt your feelings because we don't know of what your reaction will be?
I wouldn't be too surprised if we're at fault, in some ways. I suppose I simply need to fold my hands together though, like I always do, and watch this fall to pieces, only for you to come running back to all of us, when, in actuality, we knew this would be, all along.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anonymous(es),
Thanks for all that you do so far. I might not be in here anymore if not for you to brighten up my day. I'll be forever grateful.

Dear anon,
I wish someday we can meet again, and talk to each other, like when you was active here several months ago. I'll miss you...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I think you're a loser. I don't have a high opinion of you at all. You're boring, and your interests don't align with mine. You talk about things that I don't care about non-stop. What's worse, these things are all you talk about!! It angers me how passionate you are about these stupid things. And yet, there's something about you. I can't help but be drawn to you. You intrigue me. I want to be your friend.

Years
Dear A,

I don't mind waiting but for the love of god don't get my hopes up and tell me to expect a response by tomorrow. I end up not getting an actual response as you say I will and then, a week later, you tell me to expect a response by yet another day. At that point it gets hard to believe what you say. Hopefully whatever time this is ends up being the charm because I'm getting pretty fed up.

Thanks for helping me but please, if you're unsure when I'll get an answer then don't throw around assumptions.

Sirfetch’d

I'm confused a bit by your actions. You have really been seeming so two sided about everything lately. Sometimes you are really cool and fun to hang around and then other times you are a total dick and completely a turn off. I love ya dude but get yourself together. I know you are dealing with things right now but that is no reason to treat your friends and family like complete crap. You are lucky I put up with more ♥♥♥♥ than the others do with you.

Years
Dear anonymous,

You have no room to call me ridiculous at all when you don't want to do something because you already logged off of the computer. Not only did you ask me to do it instead of you, but you took over my position, made me log out of what I was doing, and then you logged yourself in. It's ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous that you wanted to run the lobby and made me scan something when you could have done it instead of me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

This is about you, not me. I seriously hope you don't think you're being a burden on me, because you aren't. In time, things will hopefully get better, and the wait will be worth it. I'm patient. I just hope you're okay. I worry about you. I suppose I came at a good time, though? The good to the bad. Hang in there <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dear Anon,

Sorry to say, but... to be honest, I really don't care. From you, things like this have never mattered to me, and nor have they ever had.

Starry Windy

Years
Dear anon,
Even though you're still new as part of the group, I believe that you got this, and let's hope that our rehearsal will be paid off, tomorrow night.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hate how you're overbearingly protective of me when as a 20-year-old, I should be learning how to become independent for the future. Also, making assumptions on online relationships based on a stupid decision made by another family member is ridiculous. Not everybody online is the same as a useless, jobless husband.

Starry Windy

Years
Dear anon,
I have no idea that I'm not alone when it comes to experiencing that... and thanks for your advice, it helps me a lot. :)

Dear anon,
I hope your laptop is fixed sooner, I can't wait to see you fully active again.

Dear anon,
I want to ask... when are we texting to each other again, you don't seem to reply to me for several days lately.

Last edited:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Dear A,

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, stop taking the last slice! I will come over and choke you. But other than that, thanks for lending me that money, I so desperately needed. Your cool, to an extent. I still hate you.

Years
Dear Anonymous,
I am glad I stopped dating you quickly. You are arrogant, narcissistic, and I think it is hilarious that everytime I've played Smash I've beaten your ass even though you think you're a super amazing player (I am not super amazing, that's for sure.) I hope you have a bad trip on all that acid you're recklessly doing because you think you're hardcore.

Years
Dear A,

I love that you always respond to my snapchats and texts, and I feel like we've become really good friends, but I wish we could hang out somewhere other than practice. I hope we can work something out before you go on vacation!

Sirfetch’d

Thank you guys for the support this week! Really meant a lot to me haha like I can't even begin to explain. Just know you rock and I'm always there for you too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back