• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
anonymous

bring endless hate, it will happen, might as well join in with the majority, the quick, the easy, the respect you receive. Hate gives more defence, but less satisfaction. Hate is hot, and it burns everyone involved.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Yeah because bullying should totally be justified in that scenario. [/sarcasm] I always thought you were kind of a cool guy, from what I knew, but I just lost a lot of respect for you. Good job.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I don't know what it is about you that is so infatuating. You are beautiful on the outside and inside. Your personality is just something that uplifts me whenever I'm down. I wish I could've come to term with these feelings sooner, but something was holding me back. Fear of rejection. And now that you are moving away, far away, I don't know what to do....
I wish we met earlier. I wish I could've told you all my feelings earlier. But now I can't tell you at all...because it would do nothing but hurt me more than I am hurting now. To not see your face anymore is going to tear a gaping hole in my heart, to not hear your voice just too much to bear. I wish you didn't have to go away...and I wish I could tell you how I felt. I will never forget you and the extraordinary amount of kindness you showed me, you will forever have a place in my heart.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon.

Is it possible to speak to an actual person at your customer service department, or is it just a bunch of voice activated machines?

Dear Anon,

Don't shove me aside, unless you want me to open up shop on you right there in the store.

Dear Anon,

Must you constantly play "20 questions" with me about matters that do not concern you in the least?

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Dear A,

NOOO WHY DID YOU LEAVE *CLINGS*

Dear A,

Yeah, I know. I'm so forgetful. -_-

Dear A (pl),

I secretly wish I could be as well-known as you. ;w;

Years
Dear A,

I think it's safe to say you guys aren't very good at your job when you tell us different reasons for why the medicine hasn't been made yet and put us on hold five times. In those five times, you just transferred us to another person about twice, making me repeat myself more than I should've had to.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

you didn't mess up. i did. this is my fault. yeah, you could have done something before, but who's to say i couldn't have done anything myself? i'm just as capable...i was just too scared.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

ANSWER MY FRICKEN TEXTS PLEASE KTHX. WE'VE GOT STUFF TO PLAN.

<3

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You've helped me realise trusting people is the wrong thing to do. Thanks. Don't expect me to trust you anymore. Or anyone. Because it hasn't done me any good yet.
Yes, this is about you.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Please read my mind if it isn't obvious enough. Really, do it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Man, y'all are having so much more fun than I am right now :/

Dear Anon,

Sorry man, but that's a major ripoff no matter which way you look at it. I'll go ahead and keep it for now and try to sell it elsewhere.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

Today is the day I find out if you really will love me unconditionally like I love you. This isn't as big a deal as you'll make it out to be, I'm still the same person.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

If you don't want to make any effort to keep our friendship going, then screw you. Go hang out with the people who really matter to you because obviously I'm no longer one of them.

autocucumber

kittens smell good
Years
Dear Anonymous:
I am sorry for how I acted around you and your friends. I hope you don't hate me for that and I really hope we can forgive each other. I know you're never gonna be safe around me but I really liked you and you really liked me. I don't think we should let this stupid thing prevent us from making progress and being friends.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

i love you always and forever and there is nothing you or me or your adorable dog or anyone can do about it and that is final.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for shattering my fragile heart to non-existent pieces. I've slowly pieced myself back together over the past few months, but its still a challenge, letting go of you. Alas, its my fault for allowing myself to become this close to you. It makes me really sad sometimes, knowing that I probably won't get what I want in the end. The past is the past, and I might be left behind if I continue to act like this. Love sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back