• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
dear anon,

with you around, i cant express myself without you judging me. i dont like you anyway so can you... um... go away?

no love, camm

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hope we have another good week like we did a while back. I miss it. I hate having to readjust to how things were before.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Dear Anonymous,

I miss you sometimes. There will be things that remind me of you, or something that I see that I want to share with you so we can laugh about it together, but we drifted apart. A part of me is a little unsure if you even still want to talk to me these days. But you know where to find me if you want to send a message. Maybe you miss me too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Every day, I just look at you...and think "Oh my god, you can't imagine how much I hate you right now." Because I do...I really do hate you. With a damn passion. I can't force myself to like you just a little bit because of all the hatred inside of me that I have for you. Sometimes I just want to punch you in the face just to tell you how much I hate you. But alas, I can at least tolerate your presence. I have to tolerate your voice, your words, your....everything. We'll never ever be friends again, I can assure you that. I'd rather stay as complete strangers than one step above acquaintanceship. It's for the best.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear dumbass *****,

Just because you're black doesn't make you devoid of being a ****ing racist especially after telling me that the reason that I apparently don't watch the news is solely because I have "white privilege."
Seriously? And then posting a passive aggressive ****ing facebook status? WOW can anyone get any more pathetic? Be an adult. Maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself and the fact that you're the one walking around with a big bucket of hate and prejudice. You're not a ****ing victim!!

But you know what?

I enjoy the fact that since you have to find drama in everything, that is the main reason you are so unhappy. You deserve it for pushing everyone away who has ever had good intentions. I say something nice to you and you have to ****ing compare races? WHAT? I, unlike you, don't see the world in black and white, and I have no doubt it will come and bite you in the ass in a professional environment.

I hate you. And I dont hate many people. But guess what? I hate you because you are a disrespectful ****, so don't play the race card on me like you do with everyone else. It isn't because you're black. It's because THAT is the only thing that you focus on since I've met you and there are better things to focus on- and therefore, I don't need you in my life. I don't even care to write this to you because it is a waste of time to confront a mule. But it is never a waste of time to declare here what is true, what I feel, and what I would say to you if I ever had the misfortune of crossing paths again. BYE. *BLOCK.*

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's been pretty boring the past few months. I'm definitely looking forward to being back soon. Hopefully things go our way and I wish you the absolute best of luck in everything you do this year.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Yes, I am a new employee, but I don't feel well. Is that a crime? Just because I called in sick doesn't mean I am a bad employee. I am extremely stressed and overworked; didn't you see that when I came into work crying? I have this job, summer classes, and a lot of other stuff to deal with. Next time don't be so nasty because that will hurt your reputation as a manager. It definitely affected my opinion of you. Maybe I am complaining too much here, but what you said hurt my feelings and makes me want to come into work even less.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ I know how that feels.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't remember the last time I saw you. I don't have any drive to see you. You clearly don't either. I don't know what's going on anymore, and I feel really blank and I don't know what to do. But I'm in tears cause I'm so lost, stressed, tired, and confused. About everything.

Sirfetch’d

Ughhhh I just want to see ya dude..it's been YEARS but I still remember the fun times like it was yesterday. I know you are far away now, but I wish somehow we could meet and relive the past. Love you <3

Years
Dear anonymous,

I hope you aren't upset at either me or our good friend. I just wanted to visit them, and when I told you a week ago, you didn't mind. Now they tell you and you get all worried that I'm ditching you. Trust me, I'm not. I really wish you didn't take it very personally, but I understand you're acting the way you are because you live farther away from me. Please just understand this that I want to hang out with our friend once this summer, and be thankful that I went to see you first before them.

Years
Dear Anonymous;

I had to break up with you; I didnt feel our relationship was real enough. You live in the US and me in New Zealand. I wanted to be close you but it was never to be. The internet is not a very personal thing and that's what I want with my relationships. I'm sorry for saying all the mean things and breaking your heart. You taught me a lesson - and that is that I will never date anyone online again. It was good while it lasted but there are many other fish in the sea.

Dear Anonymous 2;

You are my best friends. You are the people who keep me going on! Thank you guys! I love you!!!!!!

Years
Dear Anon,
I hardly know you, but I think you're a jerk.
Either that, or you're very irresponsible with money.
But you're probably a jerk regardless.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Please learn how to carry a goddamn conversation. Answering my message with "lol" everytime will eventually piss me off. And I'm trying to be nice.

Sirfetch’d

I have this weird feeling about you...but it is a good feeling. I barely know you, but I think I like you. I don't get this feeling often because I fear relationships, but I can't stop thinking about you.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

It really sucks how much I like you. Because I know you don't feel the same way. I haven't genuinely liked anyone like this in years, and I honestly and truly want to get to know you better as a person. I'm interested in who you are and what your background is like. Very few people can make my heart feel as warm as you do. Very few people can brighten my day just by walking in the room. And you have this thing about you that, even if I'm upset with you for whatever reason, it seems to disappear as soon as I see you again. You just have this relaxing and calming effect about you.

It really sucks that you don't like me the way that I like you, because I've built up such a high wall, and I have refused to allow myself to like anyone in a long time. And I was more than ready to tear down those walls for you.

But alas, you aren't looking for the same thing that I am looking for. And it seems as though you've now found yourself someone. And I admit that I am hurt by it, even though I know it's not personal.

It just really sucks. Because you really are one of my most favorite people that I've met in recent years.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're not gonna like it now, but one day you will thank me. I had to do what I had to do, not only for me, but for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back