• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    DA

I'm not putting my life on hold for you any longer. Especially when it's clear to me now that you don't truly care about me. You want me to piss my life away so you wont be bored. No thanks. It's time we both grew up. I know you in particular have a lot of that to do. Good luck, man.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous

Face the fact that you have grown complacent and insipid as of late. You have the recipe to do this the right way, but you've let so much time go in the wrong direction. Take responsibility and make an effort to put yourself in the best position on this playing field. There is still some room to move.

Time to strike the iron.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • Da,
    I really don't like that you run around acting like a pompous prick all the time. You expect everyone to follow your rules and only your posse gets love. If I had the urge to fight I would because you act so "high and mighty". I'm done playing "Mr. Nice Guy" time to raise some hell! Viva la revolution!

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Why can't you understand? You're wasting both of our time. I don't want to be with you. You know a person "fall" in love that's why I don't want to love or be loved. Because in last you're going to fall. I don't want to fall. So plz stay away I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore. It started hurting me to see you sad so plz stay away.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Are you truly happy about your life right now? Are you satisfied that you have reached the next step of your job? I'd like to know, because your actions loudly says no.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • da

all the signs point to yes, but something in my head keeps tugging at no. please save me from this. i just want to see you again and know it wasn't all just a dream.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I hope this suspension teaches you a lesson. Just because you're the one in charge, doesn't mean you had the right to do what you did.

...On second thought, I hope they don't let you back. No offense to you or anything.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • DA,

Maybe your right. The world would be better off if I was dead. I guess your right that nobody has or ever will care about a loser like me. Maybe I should just leave this world behind like you said. I'll think on it.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous

The weird thing about being so sick all the time and not being able to go places or anything, is that it gives me a lot of time to think about random stuff. Lately you pop up in my head a fair bit and I have no idea why. We're not even remotely close, we never talk and we only hang out when we're both out with a mutual friend. Yet we have heaps in common. I guess I just think I've missed opportunities to get to know you better and now that I don't get out as much... at all really... I'm wishing that I hadn't.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • DA,

I understand you want me to do things with your family, but I've heard so many negative things about them for so many years, that it's hard not to tell them all off when I'm in the same room with them. I'm actually wondering why you wanna do things with them so often. I guess you can love family even if you hate some things about them.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • dear anon,

I'm tired of this and it sucks, and I thought this whole thing had been figured out, but I guess not. I wish I had answers. I guess I do, but it's nothing that you want.

dear anon,

I'm glad we've talked more lately.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous:

You know, I felt like I could never let go of your memory. I thought you would be the only one to ever love me like you did; hence, why when you left, it was painful as f*ck. Years I remain depressed, clinging onto your memory (in fact, Disturbed's Song "Asylum" pretty much represented my state of mind and soul at that time) thinking it would be the best thing to happen... boy, was I wrong.

Recently, I met a wonderful and amazing person who not only changed my way of viewing life, they showed me that life is wonderful and we're all entitled to love... it may take a while, but we'll have someone sooner or later. So I feel great, more than ever, when I'm next to her... when she talks to me... when she's with me... more than I ever felt when I was with you; and that's REALLY, really saying something.

So, thank you for the wonderful memories you left me. You'll never be forgotten (hence why my Character's last name is yours) but I've moved on. I can finally let go of your memory and be happy; I now have someone else that helps me and makes me smile. Thank you for everything. Enjoy your life!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • DA,
    I hope you get better. I hope you stop getting screwed over so much. But I also hope that you recognize your mistakes and stop going back to your past and stop trying to self-medicate with alcohol and other stuff. I hope that you realize what you're doing is bad and that she's not worth it.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • Dear anon,

I'm sorry life was so unkind to you. I hate that you felt like you had to give up. You deserved so much more compassion and dignity than you received.

I wish you love and peace.

Last edited:
    Back