• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear anonymous,

I've moved on, but deep down I still miss you. Still letting time heal the last of my wounds.

Years
Dear anonymous

When I walked past your store and heard you screaming "Slow down and get off that horse", although you were out of sight and I couldn't see you, it set my mind wandering. I have been puzzling over this all day. What the hell kind of a situation could make this sentence a viable response at a clothing boutique?

Dear Anonymous

"Do you have your eye on anyone?"
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? It's been barely more than a week and it will take me years upon years to even half get over this. No I do not have my eye on anyone and I'd like to bloody hope that so soon after leaving me you wouldn't either. Wow.

Dear anonymouses

Thanks for listening to my rants :)

Poki

Banned
Years
Dear anon,

I wasted an hour I'll never get back waiting for you. You never showed up or called me. Thanks a lot. Guess I'll buy an A. Geniculata from someone else. :)

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Do you have to run your mouth every single damn time? We all know you have an opinion, but keep your filthy ass close because we don't want to know how it smells like. I don't care about what happened to you last night. I don't care what your mother does for a living and I frankly would rather you stay passive for a year. You say you're deaf in one ear; I'm pretty sure it's both ears. You can't even receive instructions without putting your own twist onto things. No wonder you couldn't handle English Literature you uncultured thing. Ugh, I just can't wait to graduate.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

It's not that I dislike talking to you, it's that every time we talk you tell me you love me, and all these feelings, and how I'm supposed to be "yours" and some such, even though you know how I feel, and that it just makes things awkward. I just can't figure out why you'd wanna keep our conversations going in that direction. You say you wanna talk to me about fun things and such again, so talk to me about those things. I know you have hope, but realistically we will never meet in person, and I really wish you'd be okay with meeting someone offline and stop hoping to turn things around with me every time we talk. You can't just hang on to feelings about someone online to the point where it stops you from falling for anyone offline, not if you know it won't work.

Years
Dear Anon,

Well, figures I'd have to work with you tomorrow. And it has to be tomorrow of all days but that's to be expected since we're always working together on Mondays. Please don't give me too much crap and please try to realize that it takes everyone time to settle in, not just me. I feel so awkward around you with how judgmental/rude you tend to be that it makes the pressure that much greater and increases my chances of actually messing up. Everyone else has give me nothing but praise for the amount of work I've been putting in yet you sit here spewing comments that are not at all fair or necessary to me. Realize I can't be perfect, especially not right off the bat.

And yes, I do pay attention, thank you. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymouses

I've been here for a month…almost a month and half now. My experience so far is like…I just graduated from a training program that got me to where I'm at now. Being a supervisor, and a back-up manager on duty is really fun and I love how the workers respect me, but I'm afraid that my time in this position might not last. I love being looked upon as a leader, a co-worker, a friend. It's a wonderful company I'm working for, and I appreciate the fact that you support me in everything I do. But starting next month my timing will be limited, but I will try to be available as much as I can. I love you guys and thanks for backing me up.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm crushing hard, man, despite like…recovering from a recent heartbreak. Do I want to go through this again? I wish you would understand my current emotional struggle right now. I'm now regretting that I didn't hung out with you yesterday, when it was my only day off. I'm glad you understand that I needed time for myself after a hectic week. I promise you, next weekend (not this weekend), we'll go hang out.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

Am I meant to be doing this? Here? Or am I meant to be somewhere else, doing something completely different, with you? Or maybe there is there no meaning to any of this at all.

SiriusAlpha

One and only
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Dear anonymous,
Why don't you just leave me alone, that would be great. You're always complaining about my math grade and I'm sick of it. Also, you're always asking me "What's on your mind? What are you thinking? Do you have any questions? What do you talk about with your friends?" I don't wanna talk about anything with you, nothing at all. And then you're always asking what I'm hiding from you. All the time I used to hear that and thank God I don't hear that anymore.
Dear anonymous #2,
I don't wanna talk to you either. You looked through my sketch notebook the other day, what the heck! Mind your own business.
Dear anonymous #3,
Please just shut up and stop judging me. I don't care that you don't like my art, my music, my shows, my OCs, well that's your problem not mine so stop trying to make it my problem and get a life.

Sirfetch’d

I miss you so much. I would do anything for things to be okay between us again. You've hurt me so much by lying to me about things but I am willing to forgive you for it. You should do the same with me :|

Winter

Years
Dear Anonymous,

You just creep me out and I want to like, avoid you and pretend you never exist because that's how uncomfortable you make me feel right now.

Dear Anonymous,

Why are you so good-looking? I know I'll never be able to get to know you personally... ;~;

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Dear anon,

While I'm happy for you that you found something that makes you happy, it's coming between you and your actual job. When you're too busy taking care of this other part of your life instead of doing work, it not only affects you, but everyone else in the workplace. People are beginning to notice this about you, and I keep expecting to see you be the next person that is "no longer with us."

-

Dear anons,

Despite your best intentions, I'm not making the same mistakes you did. I'm going to fly away from here and go to the one place in the world where I'll be happy. I'm bustin' ass to do this. Just help me a little bit when I ask. You say we're on a team, but sometimes I feel like I get left behind.

Years
dear anon

please stop getting to english so fast/slow, because the timing needs to be perfect for me to see you and it hasn't been the past two A days and im really struggling w that because i had already worked up the courage to talk to you and you haven't been there. also don't be with that guy

Winter

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Honey, do you know what an essay outline is? It's not a three-paged assignment. That's an essay, not an outline. For a teacher, you don't seem to know your language well enough to teach Literature. And before you preach about quantity, how about learning the phrase "quality over quantity"? Our skills have not embodied "quality" yet, so maybe you should refocus and work on making us be quality critics and not tautological nitwits.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Whether you think my body and eating habits are healthy or not, they're none of your business. You can continue being concerned, but the only person whose opinion matters in the long-run, will be mine and only mine. I am at my happiest and healthiest point in life, and you don't need to be raining on my parade simply because your life isn't working out as you'd like. And don't come to me looking for sympathy or pity.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
DA,

I don't like the way things are going. I always try to not judge people from what others have been saying, but the way you and your friends are working... I can't like this. I'm seeing red. I don't like it, but I have to live with it. Don't you dare to try and work against me though, or judge me based on what others have said. Judge me from your own interaction with me, or not at all. And I shall do the same.

It's time to bury whatever hatches we thought the other carried behind their back. Please.

Back