• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Dear anon, if you can read it somewhere...

That time I didn't intend to leaving that place anymore, but my internet was having troubles for weeks that I was unable to come there when using my laptop, not to mention that it happens near the holiday which means I have to wait longer until it's fixed, and I don't want to risk my phone credits since my mobile net was so expensive. In fact, I was unable to come in here as well that I was struggling to get in for a while to put on the hiatus mode that time, but it's sad that when my net was fixed again, that place is gone...

I hope you understand the situation I'm in that time, and I'm sorry for leaving you without notice due to the network problem at my end :(

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    DA,

You always had a taste for those movies
    Like Casablanca and Song o' My Heart
    Where a complicated world
    Or the call of adventure
    Forces true lovers to part
    When the hero turns his back so stoically
    On all the happiness they might have had
    You always considered it
    So romantic
    But I just considered it sad
    It was so like you to choose such a moment
    The sun setting over the square
    A pavement cafe, the local children at play
    The sound of an accordion somewhere
    You suddenly said fate was pulling us part
    Then you shrugged, like there was nothing more to add
    I suppose you considered that
    So romantic
    Well, I just considered it sad
    Perhaps you're living in America now
    Perhaps you're in Timbuktu
    A small part of me, even after this time
    Has never stopped waiting for you
    To live in this state of hoping
    When hoping seems so utterly mad
    I can't help but consider that so romantic
    Though I know I should consider it sad

From Stacey Kent's So Romantic.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    DA,

I know you'll be able to go through all that hardships! I've been there and in fact not so long ago; just months ago. I'm really hoping you'll get the help that you need. Don't forget you are loved by friends.

God bless you.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

Thank you SO much for joining my for my birthday! I had a great time tonight! Also, thanks for helping me get my wig straightened out since I've had rotten luck doing it myself, and now my wig looks decent for my next convention now :) Can't wait till next time, and let's make our upcoming photoshoot the most epic one ever!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon... *sighs*
    I hope that you'll be happy again and don't be depressed again, I meant, I know how do you feel if it comes to depression, since I've been there before, and I was starting to moving on a bit after things that happened back then, especially when that was happening for quite long before, so... I hope you understand when I want to tell you something important like this, and keep smiling, okay?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da,

uhhh no you can't come over to use my ****??? why don't you get your own ****...why don't you bring your **** when you know you're coming out here...like...serious.

while i'm here, stop telling people how old we are at parties??? like okay if you wanna tell them how old YOU are, you do you boo, but don't lump me into it. like are you 5?? no one cares how old you are tbh?? so when you're like "oh yay we're the oldest!!" no one actually gives a **** lmao oh and speaking of blurting out things can you not tell everyone i'm a virgin when that topic comes up?? i don't go around like "yeah she's slept with 7 guys" so why do you have the right to tell people (that i don't even know?? and you barely know sometimes!!) that i ain't slept with none. it's not your goddamn business and it certainly isn't theirs.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Sometimes I wonder if you'll ever ask me if something's wrong, rather than asking why. Come on, pay attention.... if something is out of the ordinary, ask. Makes it harder for me and more dodgy...

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You have no choice but to appreciate me now. You just lost one member, so now it's time that you finally give me the respect I deserve and let me have my place on this team. Also, it's not on me to make this "sacrifice" anymore, it's on you to appreciate that I'm even here.

Dear Anonymous,

I still have feelings for you of course, but that's beside the point now. How am I supposed to feel about you if you won't even really acknowledge our 9-year friendship anymore?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You just packed and moved to Adelaide without even telling me? Not even a goodbye or like a note? Not even a number to contact? I never wanted to ask because hey we both different paths of life but it's not like I never gave a ****. Says a lot about our 'friendship'. I'm not even sure if I want to meet you when I go to Adelaide in January.

Dear Anonymous,

Stop taking online games so seriously lol turn it out not turn it down.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I don't want to hurt you, but you need to move on. It's over, we are over. It was unfair of you to ask me not to be with him. If you can't accept that, then we won't even be friends.

Dear Anonymous,

Every time we have argued, I am at fault. Perhaps you should consider that. I'm sick of apologising, quite frankly.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Dear Anon,

I know that I was not the first one, so if you decide not to choose me right now, that's fine. We will have a good friendship regardless, even though I (and others) think that I am a better fit for you. I guess only time well tell.

Dear Anon,

I am not here to steal something from you. You're my best friend and I know that this won't change anything, but hopefully you don't look at me any differently because of this situation.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    thanks for letting me go and be single. It was for the better. I will meet better people and find someone who is more faithful. I deserve better than you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear anonymous,

If a comet would hit the planet and end the world tomorrow, you are still the person I would like to hold me and talk to me when it happens.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    Sir, I beg to state that I bid for an evolution. The "Marooned" purity that has long perished into pieces by the hands of these mere human beings, used to derive from the azure light that reflects from an malicious plague. The denial of ethics and the departure of justice is a serious matter. Deeming the origin of crime originating from the denial of ethics and the lack of justice, One way to live up in this world which is so far shrinking into "doom", is by acting the act of taking righteous act. Acting against the devil and defying the bargain, we should, and shall defeat injustice, malice, and the evil by insisting on the blockage, and processing the "protest" against these demonic conductors.
    Sir, I would like to urge you to use the bush of miracles to alter the consequence we humans may ever encounter by the phenomena of making the mere humans realize the price of genuine justice, that, in every manner, is able to make the rendezvous of happiness and maliciousness. Even thought so, the evil will always have to bid and escape, repeating the history itself bu the indulging nostalgia that will always stand by the side of "Truth". Therefore i would like to plea you to sign the bargain and approve the request of acting in a way, that may alter the way we humans perceive, and the fate that awaits for us humans in the near future and may the devil face a demonic debacle.

Once again,
    For the sake of humanity,
    Thank you.

This may be some real shiz, but i just wanted to yell something out loud ._.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You didn't have to yell at me like that when clearly I was only trying to help you get through your Spanish studies. I told you I would help you, and I would. But what you did last night really offended me and placed me over the edge. I really wanted to help out, I always said I would be there for you. But then, it sounded like you didn't need me, instead you purposely push me away.

I'm crying as I write this. It's my fault I annoyed you as hell about it. But I just..really care about you. Last night made me question about a lot of things.

So I'm just gonna give you as much space as you need. If you wanted that, you could have just told me so that way I can stop texting you about your studies. I always allowed you to care about mine, why can't I do the same for yours?

I really want to resolve this as soon as possible, especially since I'm leaving for California on Monday. I love you and it really hurts me to see us like this.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I hope you enjoy getting paid more than I do to show up late and stare at a computer screen.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
  • (This post is not directed at any member of PokeCommunity in any possible way.)

Dear Anonymous,

This attempt at demonizing me, and other people who get more than forty people watching their videos on Youtube is pathetic, simple-minded, and just plain pointless. Not only are these false claims generic and retarded, they're things that people aren't going to believe without seeing proof. You call me a troll without even reading the stuff I post.

Would a legit troll be that inconsistent, and unresponsive to the level of attention you're giving me?

Speaking of which, why are you continuing this months later? To you I'm nothing more than an internet person, I don't have any impact on your life.

What are you going to say next, PewDiePie is a scammer that uses his huge amount of money on top-quality lawyers to get away with heinous deeds? Are you going to claim Linkara is a mafioso for the way he dresses? Do you plan on telling everyone that Angry Joe is a true ax-crazy psychopath because of the name he chose and his general gimmick?

I don't care if your motivation is out of jealousy felt for people getting more attention than you, or if you're just lonely in whatever space you're stuck in. You need to get a ****ing life, and find something better to do.

Pestering me won't solve anything, and all visiting my videos will do (especially now) is benefit me further.

Last edited:
    Back