• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Youtube

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • I'm sorry for having to make another blog but I want to let some of the AMV makers here know.

I have stopped my career as a AMV maker. I stopped using youtube I'm done with it. I won't go back to it so my account will be shut down! My youtube videos will closed down and no uploads will be posted. I'm moving over to AnimeMusicVideo since I'm dead tired of Youtube giving me strikes and stopping me from wanting to do what I want to do so Youtube guess what? You just lost a amazing user that has been around since 2005! I've moved to AniemMusicVideo with the same name AshPikastar.

~AshPikastar

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Youtube went downhill when Google decided it was a good idea to give videos ads. >_>

Back