• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Note Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Matt is Mello's friend / one of his followers who was third in line after Near and Mello to be the next L. He's in the anime for about five minutes, and only in a few panels of the manga, but still very popular amongst fans. c: That help?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Matt is Mello's friend / one of his followers who was third in line after Near and Mello to be the next L. He's in the anime for about five minutes, and only in a few panels of the manga, but still very popular amongst fans. c: That help?
    Yup. Although, he isn't mentioned being any real character, just a background one :o

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
  • Mikami made the second season very funny and entertaining to watch exspeciality at the last two eps.

And BTW is anyone going to get the liveaction Death Note movies on Blu-ray next week?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Mikami made the second season very funny and entertaining to watch exspeciality at the last two eps.

And BTW is anyone going to get the liveaction Death Note movies on Blu-ray next week?
    Is it coming out in English? Where is it coming out?

Second season? There was only one full series.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I always thought it had two seasons. >.< A season that concluded by L's death and another one after his death. It's actually one full season, like you said.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I always thought it had two seasons. >.< A season that concluded by L's death and another one after his death. It's actually one full season, like you said.
    Thats what I though XD
    But, its better being one full season, instead two short ones.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    That's true. xD If they stopped it to another season after L's death, DN's fans will probably go insane and destroy Japan. xD

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Me too. I will probably wait for it to be released in my country. I hope it will be better than the anime!

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
  • Your welcome. And speaking of the liveaction films. I found them to be pretty good. They kept the plot almost the same unlike other liveaction anime films. I like the CGI on Ryuk. The acting can be good or bad. I like Lights actor and L's is fantastic, but some are okay and the heart attack victims at the begining are bad. This is the only liveaction anime films that I like.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Your welcome. And speaking of the liveaction films. I found them to be pretty good. They kept the plot almost the same unlike other liveaction anime films. I like the CGI on Ryuk. The acting can be good or bad. I like Lights actor and L's is fantastic, but some are okay and the heart attack victims at the begining are bad. This is the only liveaction anime films that I like.
    Oh.

Isn't there more than 1 film for Death Note?

Back