• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Wait i'm confused.

I was waiting the whole time for something to say I won :/

Lol Abby pls

you had to get arrested and then killed by Higuchi, who could only kill once he had eight recruits, and the Yotsuba Group did next to nothing in this game haha.

You completed the first part rather well, but, you know, not the second

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I umm may have misunderstood the role.
    I THOUGHt of is as higuchi had to vote for me
    Oh well

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    You know, I'd say we did pretty good, considering how tough this game was for the mafia. Kudos to Fun Size for going right along with the fake L message. Because of that we immediately crossed him off our L suspects list :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Something that you might not find hilarious is that you could've killed Mana at any time after that first attempt. It was hinted at slightly in the respective narrative. Oops

;DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm so glad my bluff worked/Bard was cautious of killing me a second time :'). One-time protection did me wonders this game.

And how could I not protect my beloved son???? :P

Years
    Yes! We actually won! To be honest, Bard was super good at his job as Light. He fooled me too well although I'm glad I didn't 100% believe his claim that he was Aiber. It seemed too weird. I'd like to say that Milotic was a great help in the end at figuring out that Ash was Aiber. And I'd also like to apologize to Ullion for 1. thinking he was Light and 2. Hiding my role for so long that he didn't really get to do anything >.<.

To be honest, there were a few things that I screwed up during this game. For one, when I did MY broadcast about how Yukari was Misa, I was one of two people (I think Mana did as well) that stated that they thought the broadcast was real. I should have hid myself better, but I guess you guys didn't notice.

If anyone was wondering, the were a few of you (Nimsy, Gimmepie, Yukari, Sopheria, and no) that got PM's from Greenflame stating that Twiggy was "L". This was an unlisted role I got that basically let's me know which roles did a NA on Twiggy and luckily I learned that Misa did a NA on Twiggy. The only downside is that I only got the roles not the person. So after a bit of sleuthing for a few days I learned that Soph was Ryuk and Yukari was Misa which was really just luck on my part.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes! We actually won! To be honest, Bard was super good at his job as Light. He fooled me too well although I'm glad I didn't 100% believe his claim that he was Aiber. It seemed too weird. I'd like to say that Milotic was a great help in the end at figuring out that Ash was Aiber. And I'd also like to apologize to Ullion for 1. thinking he was Light and 2. Hiding my role for so long that he didn't really get to do anything >.<.

To be honest, there were a few things that I screwed up during this game. For one, when I did MY broadcast about how Johnny was Misa, I was one of two people (I think Mana did as well) that stated that they thought the broadcast was real. I should have hid myself better, but I guess you guys didn't notice.

If anyone was wondering, the were a few of you (Nimsy, Gimmepie, Johnny, Sopheria, [insert name here]) that got PM's from Greenflame stating that Twiggy or whoever (I'm writing this on mobile so I can exactly check right now) was "L". This was an unlisted role I got that basically let's me know which roles did a NA on Twiggy and luckily I learne that Misa did a NA on Twiggy. The only downside is that I only got the roles not the person. So after a bit of sleuthing for a few days I learned that Soph was Ryuk and Johnny was Misa which was really just luck on my part.

Yukari

Ah well. We lost but good game everyone! c: Bard did do an amazing job as Kira. Kinda sad that we lost but it was a really fun game.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    And I'd also like to apologize to Ullion for 1. thinking he was Light and 2. Hiding my role for so long that he didn't really get to do anything >.<.

It's cool:
    1. I thought you were a bad guy the entire time until you actually RR'd anyways. XD
    2. I'd rather win and not get any NA at all than die/lose a game where I had an NA. :d

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Alright, I'll quote every PM I have for you guys.

That's everything I have; there are a few that I'm missing. I didn't write one for N0, and the others I presume are... somewhere.

Here's the beta one that Bard was going to do for Higuchi originally ;)
    Spoiler:

Also, here's a random conversation from the Skype chat (context: "the message" refers to the first "God's Grace" message sent to Bard by gimmepie):
    Spoiler:

Back