• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Reaper's wifi battle clan

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
Years
  • And also post the stats on your pokemon. Besides the fact that there all shiny, I have a feeling their stats are not right.

I am not going to say good battle, for I am suspicious. Shines aren't common you know. You lost anyways. Now Big Wolf can beat your partner.

Years
  • And also post the stats on your pokemon. Besides the fact that there all shiny, I have a feeling their stats are not right.

I am not going to say good battle, for I am suspicious. Shines aren't common you know. You lost anyways. Now Big Wolf can beat your partner.

ever herd of trading thats how i got them you go to one nintendo event and wham next thing you know you have a whole bunch of shinys

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • thats bull, you just now added that.
    and you switched out so what are you talking about?
    youre just a sore loser...

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • pshh, so if i switch out first, youre all the sudden allowed to switch?
    youre ridiculous...
    i read the rules before we battled anyway cause i wanted to make sure there was no sleep clause and that rule wasnt on there before.
    you just now added it so you can say i cheated.

Back