• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Since I don't believe in heaven or hell. I believe after you die, you will just reincarnate in either Past Present or Future.

Last edited:

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I have quite a lot to say about death, I have a...personalized faith of my own, I believe that once we die, we become one with the universe, you become a spiritual being and whatever physical concerns, like gender, age, and all that you had abandon you, you become a spiritual being and you become aware of every right and wrong you've done^^
    As for a "hell" I don't believe there's one, everything everyone does is for a reason, so there isn't anything truly evil, just mistakes people make, that is just my belief however^^

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    Hah, you know, funny enough...

I have panic anxiety and suffer from panic attacks. And when you're inside a full-fledged panic attack you just KNOW that you're on the brink of death (even though you aren't, of course). And when you start thinking "This is it", you suddenly feel calm "This is it. I guess I can't do anything about" and you start awaiting it

So, I've begin to think that when the time comes (assuming you die of an illness or old age), you'll be scared as hell, but eventually... death will just wash over you, and you'll feel calm

My mom works as a doctor and a corroner, and so does my aunt, and they ofen discuss their work. And sometimes they start talking about death, when their patience (often old people) are about to die. According to my mom and aunt, most old people FREAK OUT they panic ...and then, they just suddenly becomes calm and... whether you believe in the paranormal or not... they start talking to someone in the fashion of "Aha. Okay. Yes." and they they just die

It's odd it's freaky, but appearantly it's a pattern that occurs to the majority of people who die

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Death is a part of life...there's no sense in worrying over things you can't control. And no one can honestly say what is truly in the afterlife (if there is one), so I'll ponder that thought when my time on the earth grows short. And hopefully, that won't be for a good long while ^___^

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't want death to come to me anytime soon. But later when it does, I'll gladly embrace it.
    Remember, death is the process of making yourself immortal in one way.
    As long as I believe there's god, I also choose to believe that there's heaven and hell.

People, if you want to lead a happier life, then I think you should believe this:
    The person who goes to hell will be forgiven one day and sent to heaven evantually, years and years later.
    The people at heaven will stay at heaven forever.
    It's like an exam where if you pass, you don't need to give the test again, but if you fail, you can give it again and again till you pass.
    Also, I think if you believe in the thing that there will be a heaven and always have hope and want to reach to it, you will be happier.
    I also believe that you can be sent to heaven even for the smallest of any good thing you did from heart.

I myself too keep hope that one day I will reach heaven. This is my opinion. Laugh if you want to.

Back