• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I don't blame you. I'm not going to get mad at you for not shedding a tear or sumthin like that..

There are some people that really do that, mostly men. Perhaps you grown accustomed to people dying that maybe you just expect it and learned to endure it..

This is my FIRST time experiencing a death in a person I'm close to.. I can't blame you, Dakota. At least you're not saying "I'm so tough" I don't think you like death, I think you probably are accustomed to it..

~CaRtOON

Years
    cartoon... no offense but i thought you were a jerk when you say things like **gets killed by...** i am soooo sorry i misjudged you **sobs**

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Well, no harm taken, people always think I am a jerk =P

But this was written like, three months ago O.o; I find it odd that a thread that's was created last year has been revived by one post ^^;

Anyways, if any of you people saw my avatar, yes, that's the friend I was talking about when I started this thread. I'm a little bit over it, although I cried without end on her birthday (January 17)

Umm... so, yeah, I'm a crybaby >_<;

*No dying jokes for now..*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back