• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deathmoon412's Pokemart!

What do you think I should add to my shop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deathmoon412

SS defeater
Years
  • Welcome to my Pokemart. MYSTERY GIVEAWAY! CLAIM 6 PRIZES FOR FREE! GRAND PRIZE IS BRONZONG!

"About" Desk
    This desk explains how my pokemart works.

To sell: If you want to sell a pokemon but not buy one, then you trade me a pokemon that's on my "wanted" list, and I give a pokemon I couldn't care less about giving away (magikarp, pidgey, sentret etc.). The amount of pc (poke-coins) the pokemon you traded me is worth is added to your bank account.

To buy: If you only want to buy a pokemon and not sell one, I trade you a pokemon from my shop and you trade me a pokemon you couldn't care less about giving away. The amount of pc my pokemon that I'm trading you comes out of your bank account.

To trade: If you want to sell and buy, you trade me a pokemon on my "wanted" list and I trade you a pokemon from my shop. The amount of pc the pokemon you traded is worth is added to your account, but the pc the pokemon I traded is worth is taken out of your bank account.

Checkout: To do any of the above or give advice, add to this thread.

Court​
    The court is just the rules and the lists.

1: When trading, I accept clones.

2. I do not want hacked pokemon, though.

3. I don't know or understand EVs. I will not offer EV trained, and EV trained pokemon won't get you any extra pc

4. I don't care about pokemon's natures. When trading to me, your pokemon that you are trading can have any nature, I don't care. I will list the natures of my pokemon, though.

5. No spamming or rushing me.

6. You can back out of a trade right when we're about to do it, but it will cost you 5 pc.

~White list~

~Black list~
    Wonjoon0330
    I don't want wonjon popping up here because he she it will pull some stupid move LIKE MAKING ME WAIT 10 HOURS THEN USING A HACK POKEMON FOR A BATTLE.

Bank​
    The bank list's people's pokecoins.
    Jin-roh -- 3 pc
    DarkAlucard -- 29 pc
    Shockwave -- 1 pc
    shortdan1998 -- 20 pc
    Batmon -- 16 pc

Shop​
    The shop is the list of pokemon I'm willing to sell right now and have in stock. If a pokemon is not in the shop, ask for one and I might be able to get you one.
    Palkia 20 pc (Lvl. 53)(Nick-named skyglo)(Used to have the pokerus, won't infect anymore)(AncientPower/Dragon Claw/Spacial Rend/Heal Block)(Naive)(Genderless)
    Dusknoir 7 pc (Lvl. 52)(Mean Look/Will-o-wisp/Confuse ray/Payback)(Modest)(Female)
    Raticate 3 pc (Lvl. 15)(Quick Attack/Focus Energy/Bite/Pursuit)(Impish)(Female)
    Kangaskhan 3 pc (Lvl. 8)(Comet Punch/Leer/Fake Out)(Gentle)(Female)
    Miltank 3 pc (Lvl. 13)(Growl/Defense Curl/Stomp/Milk Drink)(Timid)(Female)
    Electrode 5 pc (Lvl. 23)(Spark/Rollout/Screech/Light Screen)(Jolly)(Genderless)
    Togekiss 5 pc (Lvl.6)(Growl/Charm/Extrasensory/Metronome)(Rash)(Male)
    Electivire 6 pc (Lvl. 18)(Leer/ThunderShock/Low Kick/Swift)(Bold)(Female)
    Stantler 3 pc (Lvl. 15)(Leer/Astonish/Hypnosis/Stomp)(Hardy)(Male)
    Dunsparce 3 pc (Lvl. 9)(Rage/Defense Curl/Yawn)(Bold)(Male)
    Pinsir 4 pc (Lvl. 14)(Focus Energy/Bind/Seismic Toss/Harden)(Timid)(Male)
    Golem (Graveler that will evolve as traded) 5 pc (Lvl.16)(Mud Sport/Rock Polish/Rock Throw/Magnitude)(Calm)(Female)
    Nidoking 5 pc (Lvl. 22)(Poison Sting/Peck/Fury Attack/Double Kick)(Sassy)(Male)
    Exploud 6 pc (Lvl. 40)(Stomp/Crunch/Bite/Headbutt)(Adamant)(Female)
    Lickitung 5 pc (Lvl. 17)(Supersonic/Defense Curl/Knock off/Wrap)(Quiet)(Male)
    Masquerain 6 pc (Lvl. 46)(Gust/Scary Face/Stun Spore/Silver Wind)(Quiet)(Male)
    Crobat 5 pc (Lvl. 24)(Bite/Confuse Ray/Fly/Wing Attack)(Naive)(Male)
    Muk 6 pc (Lvl. 38)(Mud Bomb/Fling/Screech/Sludge Bomb)(Naughty)(Male)
    Rapidash 6 pc (Lvl. 37)(Ember/Stomp/Fire Spin/Take Down)(Calm)(Male)
    Gallade 6 pc (Lvl. 20)(Lucky Chant/Confusion/Double Team/Teleport)(Sassy)(Male)
    Venonat 2 pc (Lvl. 6)(Tackle/Disable/Foresight/Supersonic)(Quiet)(Male)
    --Much more stock is coming soon!--

Special Exchange
    This place lists other things you can buy.
    NP. PM me and Nature Keeper and you can change your PC to NP or NP to PC. 1 PC = 25 NP.
    Pokerus. I will infect a pokemon with the pokerus for 3 extra pc.
    Reserve. You can reserve a pokemon for 5 pc. You can have up to two pokemon reserved at a time. You can not reserve legendaries.
    Move set: I will give my pokemon a custom move-set for 5 extra pc
    Coupon: For three pc, you can buy a coupon. Coupons might give you free pokemon, deals in my shop, or even extra pc!
    Item: I will attach an item to a pokemon upon request. Items cost 5 extra pc (No master balls).
    Bank Account: Bank accounts are free. You need one to shop here! They keep track of how many pc you have in the bank.
    Mystery Eggs: You can buy 1 for 2 pc. They will have a random pokemon in them.

Wanted Desk
    The Wanted Desk is a lsit of pokemon I want and how many pc you'll receive
    Porygon w Up-grade/Porygon2 5 pc
    Porygon2 w Dubious disk/Porygon-Z 6 pc
    Pineco/Forretress 4 pc
    Skitty 5 pc
    Zangoose 4 pc
    Seviper 4 pc
    Yanmega 5 pc
    Skorupi/Drapion 6 pc
    Glameow/Purugly 5 pc
    --I will add more to my wants list--​

Thanks for your time

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • as per your wants i have these available to sell into a bank account:
    Meditite
    medicham
    steelix
    alakazam
    machoke

so that comes to around 23 of your Pcoins?

my intersted purchases are The Shiny Gyarados, Absol, and Aerodactyl and if possible infect one of them with the pokerus. since i lost my exp share in a glitch :( i need it horribly lol.

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Hi i want to open a bank acount please I think this is a great idea =).
    And in the part of the selling, i can sell you this pokes:
    Growlithe/Arcanine 6 pc
    Kadabra/Alakazam 5 pc
    Machoke/Machamp 4 pc
    Shellder/Cloyster 5 pc
    Kingler 3 pc
    Exeggutor 5 pc
    Chinchou/Lanturn 4 pc
    Scizor 5 pc
    Pineco/Forretress 4 pc
    Heracross 5 pc
    Mantine 6 pc
    Nincada/Ninjask/Shedninja 4 pc
    Skitty 5 pc
    Meditite/Medicham 5 pc
    Zangoose 4 pc
    Seviper 4 pc

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • it is an actually interesting idea isn't it? it seems like the only way i can get anything iam looking for around here since i dont have an overload of shinies or iv/ev'd pokmon yet.
    stupid AR making it easy for everyone...

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I can trade these pokes right now =)
    Growlithe/Arcanine 6 pc
    Kadabra/Alakazam 5 pc
    Machoke/Machamp 4 pc
    Shellder/Cloyster 5 pc
    Exeggutor 5 pc
    Scizor 5 pc

Is ok if i trade Exeggcute instead of Exeggutor???

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    This is a pretty great idea, the bank system and all. Most people seem to have everything covered on your want list and I don't really see anything in your shop, but I'll keep an eye on this

Deathmoon412

SS defeater
    Years
  • Remember that, with pokemon, you can also buy items, random coupons, and the pokerus

I just added the special exchange and Mystery eggs

Last edited:

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • I would like to open a bank account now, and then sell these Pokemon when my DS is charged:

Slowpoke w King's rock/Slowking 6 pc
    Nincada/Ninjask/Shedninja 4 pc
    Seadra w Dragon scale/Kingdra 6 pc
    and possibly a Scyther w Metal coat/Scizor 5 pc (if I catch a Scyther and you're still on.

aggyyu

Pro Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Can ya open me a bank account please? I have lots of shiny pokemon i can sell and i can sell lots of items! (including master balls!)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • perhaps you should include a link to Nature Keepers thread so as i can inquire to earn some NP to turn into PC here.

also i have a extra rotom i've been holding for you. send me a message next time your on. we'll play VM tag!

Back