• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deathnote Anime and Live Action

AngHeartsDrew

Pokemon Co'Ordinator
    Years
    Does anyone like Deathnote? I'm a huge fan!
    I support Kira and yeah (: Did you like the Live Action? Do you support Kira or L? Do you wish Matt got more screen time? What would you do if you had a Deathnote?

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Ohyes, I love me some Death Note!
    Seen every episode and live action movie multiple times.
    It's actually the only anime I still watch other than the occasional Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, or FMA.

Light really is amazing, although in the Light vs L argument I can't pick a side.
    I like em both.
    Near can go die though :P

I do have a Death Note, sort of. It's a replica. I bought it online a couple years back from Singapore :)
    If I found a real Death Note i'd die from shock.
    But really, I think I could do a pretty good job at picking up where Light left off.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Death Note was awesome but it kind of gets boring when you watch it so many times.
    I'm waiting for a while before I watch it again.

I think I support L but I also liked Near *points to sig*.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I just started watching Death Note, and I found it really good, though I can't actually say much, since I'm only on the third episode. XD

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Watched the anime series on Youtube over one night once. It was very enjoyable and a good story.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I love DeathNote so much :D

I am against Light and for L all the way. I could watch it over and over again. And I have taken quite a liking to the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases book ^_^ Though I never really liked the live-action films... I liked the L:Change the World novel based off the film. :3 And if I had a DeathNote, I'd take some pictures with it, then burn it! >:D

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I love Death Note. xD
    I haven't read the manga but I really enjoyed the anime. I haven't seen the live action stuff yet.

I love L, he's awesome. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I enjoyed Death Note, seeing as it was the 3rd anime I ever saw, I support Light, though. The ending was pretty sad.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    I enjoyed Death Note, seeing as it was the 3rd anime I ever saw, I support Light, though. The ending was pretty sad.
    I honestly can't see how some people support Light when he was a murdering psychopath. That was pretty much the point of his character: beautiful, intelligent people can be unhinged too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I honestly can't see how some people support Light when he was a murdering psychopath. That was pretty much the point of his character: beautiful, intelligent people can be unhinged too.
    I only liked him in the beginning, forgot to put that down in my last post, I liked L afterwords.

Joeyjoe9876

Wait, What!?!
    Years
    Death Note is my favorite Anime/Manga besides Code Geass and FMA.
    I pretty much agree with what Light did as Kira and didn't like the fact that he died at the end.. it just made me question a lot of things. haven't watched the live action, and I don't plan on watching it :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Just started watching and i'm really enjoying it.

Misa rocks. I liked Light in the first few episodes but that opinion changed when he killed the FBI guy and his girlfriend.

At first the show reminded me of the TV show "Dexter" lol.

Back