• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I'm interested in your shiny adamant evd Rayquaza and your shiny evd naive Deoxys

I'm offered to trade my UT Naive Azelf with ground hp and my UT Naive Entei with ground hp

Azelf:
    Naive
    UT
    30/31/31/31/31/31

Entei
    Naive
    UT
    29/31/31/30/30/31

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I'm interested in your shiny adamant evd Rayquaza and your shiny evd naive Deoxys

I'm offered to trade my UT Naive Azelf with ground hp and my UT Naive Entei with ground hp

Azelf:
    Naive
    UT
    30/31/31/31/31/31

Entei
    Naive
    UT
    29/31/31/30/30/31

-.-; Is it really hard to distinguish the little Red * next to it? It means it's not for trade mate :/ And I really don't like using legendaries on any team, it's a bit overrated for me ._.

EDIT: @ Valor: Thanks for understanding mate. It'll probably take me a Day or two to Restore the lost Pokémon (Hence I remembered I backed up my Save not so long ago xD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Oh... Sorry. I read ur rules under the word Rules on ur thread but I didn't see the red mark part because it was typed in the slot where those shinies are.
    I thought i've read every one of your rules. Sorry.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Oh... Sorry. I read ur rules under the word Rules on ur thread but I didn't see the red mark part because it was typed in the slot where those shinies are.
    I thought i've read every one of your rules. Sorry.

No worries mate xD I've been thinking on Redis. them, but they'll eventually flood PC with the massive cloning -.-;; I'm planning on restarting Fire-Red and Emerald, so I might add some Redis. Ubers ^^ Or once I catch them on HG ^^

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    xD Well I can't remember what pokémon you wanted, but I'm interested in these:

Spoiler:
    I would like
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay. ^^
    I just like the Shiny good iv'd rayquaza because black is my favorite color.
    And I was trying find a Naive deoxys with really good iv's because I like it when it's super fast in its speed form. xD

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I would like
    Spoiler:

Alright, I'll get ready to trade with you in a few. Could you host the Trade on Wi-Fi? Also, do you need any clones back? I'm planning on editing my Trade Thread a bit, adding some mre services, Pokémon and what not. But I feel like playing Emerald and Fire-Red again. So this might be my last trade in a while ^^

@Diabolico: Same here. I wear it all the time, hence my nails xD
    @Dialga: Oh really? Never knew that xD

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    Black is the absence of color while white is the combination of all of them (at least in terms of light) black was my favorite power ranger back in the day which is why i still wear a shirt that looks like his uniform (Yea im still a MMPR fan and i'll never stop)

JFK

hey there
    Years
    @death
    I was wondering if you'd finished the bulbasaur and scyther I'd requested?

also sorry to hear about all the released pokes the other day!

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Black is the absence of color while white is the combination of all of them (at least in terms of light) black was my favorite power ranger back in the day which is why i still wear a shirt that looks like his uniform (Yea im still a MMPR fan and i'll never stop)

Same here xD Although I wear everything in black xD but we're getting bit out of topic xD

Anyways, I'll be breeding probably 10 new PKMN, EV Training 15 more, Make the Video when I get the chance and Finish HG, Fire Red and Emerald. I won't be able to trade/watch over the Trade Thread for a while (Maybe a month after the videos done). If any of you are interested in making To-Do lists/Keep track of every order that has been made, That'll be really helpful. See you all in a while.

Years
    I'm sorry mate, but I can't trade those Pokémon :/ They're like my Trophy Case PKMN. I can try and get you another Kyogre, but I'd have to Reset my emerald again -.-

I urgently need those pokemon. Do you know anyone (have a friend) that my have these pokemon and are willing to trade them or is it possible to clone them. Could I possibly tempt you with the best pokemon I have: Shaymin and Event Arceus. If not, don't worry I fully understand. Thanks for offering to get me another Kyogre, but I wouldn't want to put you through all that trouble. Take care and hope to talk to you soon :)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    hey there death. we still have a trade remember? cos i dont :D and about you losing most of your pokes, if you need any help breeding for iv's then pm me :)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I'm sorry mate, but I can't trade those Pokémon :/ They're like my Trophy Case PKMN. I can try and get you another Kyogre, but I'd have to Reset my emerald again -.-

I urgently need those pokemon. Do you know anyone (have a friend) that my have these pokemon and are willing to trade them or is it possible to clone them. Could I possibly tempt you with the best pokemon I have: Shaymin and Event Arceus. If not, don't worry I fully understand. Thanks for offering to get me another Kyogre, but I wouldn't want to put you through all that trouble. Take care and hope to talk to you soon :)

Oh no worries. Well, I guess I could give you one, but you can't trade/clone it for any reasons. It's only meant to be as a Battle-Ready Pokémon. Go ahead and pick one ^^ And either way, don't worry, I was gonna re-do Fire Red and Emerald ^^

hey there death. we still have a trade remember? cos i dont :D and about you losing most of your pokes, if you need any help breeding for iv's then pm me :)

I don't remember either xD Don't worry, most of the Pokémon I lost weren't listed yet (They were the newly bred xD). I'm hoping on bringing at least 15+ Pokémon IV Breds, and around 20 New EV Trained Pokémon. They'll be done and ready to go as soon as I finish my Fire Red and Emerald, and I'll come back with a very big surprise xD

Umm..... are you finish breeding the Treecko? =)

Not yet, hence I have to recover my lost casualties xD It'll be included once I come back though ^^

@Hip: No worries! I'll let you know when you're Pokés are done, my Pearl got into an accident with a hungry 2-Year old toddler.
    @Shroud: Will do!

Any ways, I'm going to visit Hoenn again playing Emerald, and catch MewTwo on Fire Red, and build up my EV'd Team for Red on HG. Once that's done, I'll post up my newly planned IV Bred Pokémon, along with a hell of a lot of EV'd Versions of them. Here's what you can expect in the newly bred and IV'd Pokémon update:

IV'd:

Spoiler:

EV'd (Few out of the many that are to come):

Spoiler:

Also, I wanted to keep it as a surprise, but, I'm going to throw a 10-Part give away when I return. It felt like the last one was a bit too short and many people didn't get to participate hence the different time zones.

Anyways, Since I'll be away for quite some time, here are some of the people that will be in charge of taking orders and watching over my Thread while I'm gone:

Spoiler:

They're not much, hence I suppose my Thread will die out after a week of no Replies xD I'm going to re-start my GBA games tonight, so if you have any Requests at all, post them here. I urge you post them all, so you won't have to edit your post/post another request again. See you all really soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back