• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
Years
  • Despite the fact i got eye ache reading the purple writing i'm interested in two pokes :P

Your EV'd shiny metagross
    And
    Your EV'd gengar (the one WITHOUT substitute)

I have the following EV'd pokes, if you're interested i'll give you natures/moveset/stats:

Shiny EVd Flygon
    Shiny EVd hitmonlee
    Shiny RVd dusknoir
    Shiny EVd wailord
    EVd tyranitar.

Thanks!
    Chris.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Despite the fact i got eye ache reading the purple writing i'm interested in two pokes :P

Your EV'd shiny metagross
    And
    Your EV'd gengar (the one WITHOUT substitute)

I have the following EV'd pokes, if you're interested i'll give you natures/moveset/stats:

Shiny EVd Flygon
    Shiny EVd hitmonlee
    Shiny RVd dusknoir
    Shiny EVd wailord
    EVd tyranitar.

Thanks!
    Chris.

Sorry, but there's a giveaway going on o.o We could trade, but that would be after, unless you pick those two as part of the giveaway ^^ Just read the last post I made if you wanna join ^^

Yha right, like you would do that.....

Lmao! Nah he'll still come in and say hi lmao.

EDIT:

@JFK: Yeah, pick one and name the Pokémon you want ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I got one too right?

-------FILLLERRR------

Edit: I pick the showcase chansey please!

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • I want a premier ball please :)

Alright, ^^

no i wont ill only make requests from here on never say hi again....

Oh, well I'm still not going to change the white List thing ^^ Sides, if it weren't for that, you wouldn't have made one of the funniest quotes I've ever seen o.o

I got one too right?

-------FILLLERRR------

Edit: I pick the showcase chansey please!

Alright ^^ Still 3 Left. I'll save them for the end I suppose ^^

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • not true piss usually comes into my normal every day conversations ( don't ask why -.- lol) so that would have come eventually

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • Ok I got it now! I'd like the premier ball with your brave bird / hypnosis zubat. Is it still there I didn't see it? If not the nonshiny adamant totdile: )

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • not true piss usually comes into my normal every day conversations ( don't ask why -.- lol) so that would have come eventually

Oh well then :/

Ok I got it now! I'd like the premier ball with your brave bird / hypnosis zubat. Is it still there I didn't see it? If not the nonshiny adamant totdile: )

Nope, I took it off, since I found out it's parent was hacked by one of my Friends x.x But non-shiny totodile it is ^^ I'll start writing the other half then ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back