• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    evel 80 ~ Relaxed ~ Sturdy @ Leftovers
    EV's: 252 HP|6 ATK|252 DEF
    IV's: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    Moves: Payback|Substitute|Spikes|Toxic Spikes
    :O
    would u trade it for
    Lv 100 Metagross
    Shiny: Yes
    OT: Lucas
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    EVs: 252 Attck / 30 Defense / 228 Speed
    Ability: Clear Body
    or
    shiny infernape.. or warturtle .. or lapras ?? :O

Konnichiwa. I don't know if you noticed, but your username means Angel Loves You in Spanish o.o; Anyways, May I have the ID No. on that Metagross?

@Valor:

Aye. I'm usually nice with everyone, that I know of course. And I also hate saying no, hence why I give a lot of stuff away, but I just lost my mind today ._. I made the most beautiful woman I've ever met cry. Guess I am a Jerk, aren't I? .__.;

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
    Konnichiwa mate! things aren't going so well, but I'm managing to hold things up ^^ Rainy day here though. How are you though? ^^

Lmao. And true, all of you only know me as Death. Not as Skittlez. I'm really anti-social in person, and I hate making new friends in school. But I recently cleaned my house, and killed my back for it, so I could invite my Wifey over tomorrow. Something came up, that she was going somewhere else, and I stressed out and told her I was going to call her some other time. When I did though, she insisted in me going with her, and since I hate making new friends, I yelled saying no. A few hours ago, she told me I was a Jerk. -Sigh- I really hate the way I am mate. ._.

@Live: I'm in Wi-Fi mate x.x

I'm sorry to hear that. :/
    Life's such a *****.
    I'm pretty good thanks man, my dads on a drinking spree with his family so we're free of his tyranny for a few precious days. :)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    @Eb:

Aye mate, and yes, it can ><;; But I'm glad you'll be alright these few days ^^ My dad had drinking problems, so uh, that's why I left New York with my mom ><;

ur not a jerk you're a good guy who can ocassionally act like a jerk

True mate. I have no temper, and when I stress out I go BOOM! ><; Which reminds me, a Boom Box doesn't go Boom o.o;

haha :D espanol es mi primer lenguage. :]and the id numba is .... 20955 :o

Lmao, igual aqui. Soy de P.R. xD Anyways, alright. Which FC should I use? Use my Diamond FC. ^^ That was my Fortress right? o.o

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Konnichiwa. I don't know if you noticed, but your username means Angel Loves You in Spanish o.o; Anyways, May I have the ID No. on that Metagross?

@Valor:

Aye. I'm usually nice with everyone, that I know of course. And I also hate saying no, hence why I give a lot of stuff away, but I just lost my mind today ._. I made the most beautiful woman I've ever met cry. Guess I am a Jerk, aren't I? .__.;

MESSAGE? TALK TO HER AND TELL HER YOUR SORRY AND DIDN'T MEAN IT, NOW.... don't miss out like I did.

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
    Yeah, alcohol can mess peoples lives up epicly :/

Moved outta NY? Where d'ya stay now?
    I've always wanted to move to the sates but i'm stuck in Scotlans >.<
    "welcome to Scotland, where everywhere is no where!"
    :P

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    hola muchacho.
    i got a got of your friends in my pokebox waiting to reunite with you :)
    also:
    i suggest learning this one thing:
    lying and saying you were wrong and or sorry. XD lol jk you just had a bad day and that should be easy enough to explain to her :)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    MESSAGE? TALK TO HER AND TELL HER YOUR SORRY AND DIDN'T MEAN IT, NOW.... don't miss out like I did.

Aye. She told me she regretted calling me a jerk mate, way before I said I was sorry, I was just in the bathroom and didn't hear the MSN Beep thing >< But everything's okay now. And don't worry though, I'm pretty damned sure another one will appear for ya. ^^

Yeah, alcohol can mess peoples lives up epicly :/

Moved outta NY? Where d'ya stay now?
    I've always wanted to move to the sates but i'm stuck in Scotlans >.<
    "welcome to Scotland, where everywhere is no where!"
    :P

I moved to my home island, Puerto Rico. I lived in NY for like 4 years, but moved with my mom and siblings 8 years ago xD

haha yo soy de coahuila x] use my ss.. yeah lol

Alright, I'll get in right now ^^ Y no estas tan lejos de aqui xD

@Jin: Konnichiwa! I forgot to PM you back! >< -runs to the inbox-

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    CMT for

Shroomish
    Nature: Adamant
    Moves: Absorb
    Ability: Poison Heal

Tauros
    IV's: 26|31|30|31|29|30
    Moves: Tackle
    Ability: Intimidate

Nincada
    Moves: Bug Bite|Bug Buzz|Gust|Silver Wind
    Ability: Compound Eyes

Rotom
    Nature: Timid
    Moves: Thunder Shock|Astonish|Thunder Wave|Trick
    Ability: Levitate

Kabuto
    Moves: Rapid Spin|Knock Off|Flail|Screech
    Ability: Swift Swim

I also have Eigaken Arceus Mild & Modest

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Allrighty i should have these ready by tomorrow night depending on if a certain friend of mine of the opposite gender comes over to hang out tonight... either way. for the next coupe sets after this one perhaps i should pick up 6 at a time :)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    no worries I am very patient. :)

Thanks mate ^^

death how do you post your images on ur thread?? :o

You go here:

https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

You choose the sprite, and then you copy it's URL. Then, you put it inside the [IMG*] [/IMG*] tags pero acuedate de quitarle las */estrellas.

CMT for

Shroomish
    Moves: Absorb
    Ability: Poison Heal

Tauros
    IV's: 26|31|30|31|29|30
    Moves: Tackle
    Ability: Intimidate

Nincada
    Moves: Bug Bite|Bug Buzz|Gust|Silver Wind
    Ability: Compound Eyes

Rotom
    Nature: Timid
    Moves: Thunder Shock|Astonish|Thunder Wave|Trick
    Ability: Levitate

Kabuto
    Moves: Rapid Spin|Knock Off|Flail|Screech
    Ability: Swift Swim

I also have Eigaken Arceus Mild & Modest

May I have the IV's of the Arceus' and I'll PM you when I get the time ><

Allrighty i should have these ready by tomorrow night depending on if a certain friend of mine of the opposite gender comes over to hang out tonight... either way. for the next coupe sets after this one perhaps i should pick up 6 at a time :)

Lmao ohoho. I wish you good luck on that xD! And alright mate. Well, I'm going to head out for the night and finish a trade, see ya guys around. Good night ^^

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    I have 5 adamant staryu, scizor, marowak, houndour, and volbeat. Interested???

PM me

angelteama

viva mexico!
    Years
    hey im really interested in your: shiny larvitar flawless ,shiny duskul flawless. i coudl help you ev train pokemon some pokemom.. i don't really have taht many pokemon you don't have :I

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well, School starts for me on August 4, so yeah x.x;; I won't be on the weekdays after the 4th though xD! And about the Rayquaza, I really don't know o.o I'd have to spend hours convincing my bro for that :/ And I'm not going to wash his car -.-;

AUGUST 4rth!? D: what day did you get off for the Summer? Ha well I would never force someone to do me a favor XD especially if its washing a car. And out of curiosity why would you need your brother to do it anyway? =P I thought Rayquaza was on SS/HG.

Well looks like I could not catch you in time. D: So hope you don't mind if we can continue you this a week and a half from now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back