• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's IV Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    ight i might have a few more interests but im finishing some ev training. your gastly's r pretty sexy tho lol

Lol. Well, whenever you think you're ready on what to offer for them, just let me know ^^;;

Edit: Well I'm off for the night! I'll hatch the eggs tonight, and I'll probably breed some new Pokémon. I was thinking of a Pineco that could be used as a Tank ^^;; Well, Night Night everyone!

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    I'm really interested in a Chancey with good IV's that knows Seismic Toss. Would it be possible for you to make this?

Pokémon: Chancey
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname (If any): Waboku
    IV Spread: 31/x/31/x/31/31

I'm new to the meta-competitive scene so I don't have pkmn with great IV's or anything, but you said you were also looking EV trained pokes, which I have. Like I said, I'm new so I don't have a thread or anything but here's something I could offer.

Shedinja
    Nature: Impish
    EVs:252atk / 252spd / 4def
    IVs: 15 / 28 / 26 / 27 / 8 / 27
    Since all that matters for him is Atk and Spd he's not too shabby.

If that doesn't interest you I have a few other EV trained decent IV pokes.

P.S. Would you be able to clone a copy of stuff I trade you?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Chansey, eh? ^^;; I've never bred one before. I'll try and breed it on Emerald and see if I can get it with good IV's ^^;; I'll PM you when it's ready, It'll take me quite some time, since I don't Breed in Emerald anymore ^^;;

Edit: By the way, this Service is for Free, since I recently opened the thread up ^^

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Chansey, eh? ^^;; I've never bred one before. I'll try and breed it on Emerald and see if I can get it with good IV's ^^;; I'll PM you when it's ready, It'll take me quite some time, since I don't Breed in Emerald anymore ^^;;

Edit: By the way, this Service is for Free, since I recently opened the thread up ^^

Hello! If you are able to breed that Chancey to those IVs, I'm interested in the very same thing so I would like to know if you succeed at it or not! Thanks ;D

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    Wow! That's very generous of you. It honestly means a lot, and I'm very appreciative. I'll make sure to recommend you to people, and if you don't mind, come to you in the future with my pkmn breeding needs. (:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Hello! If you are able to breed that Chancey to those IVs, I'm interested in the very same thing so I would like to know if you succeed at it or not! Thanks ;D

Alright! I'll add you both to the wait list. I'll PM you too once I have it done ^^

Edit:

Wow! That's very generous of you. It honestly means a lot, and I'm very appreciative. I'll make sure to recommend you to people, and if you don't mind, come to you in the future with my pkmn breeding needs. (:

^^;; No worries! And thanks! I'm always up for breeding! So if you ever need anything, send me a PM/VM. Although of course, it mainly depends if I'm able to, I'm a very busy guy ^^;;

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    Thanks, and you're welcome lol. I'll make sure to credit you if I ever post my team somewhere for reviewing with anything you get me in it. Also, not to sound greedy but I noticed your wait list still isn't full, so if it ever becomes something you're able to do, one more thing I've been after for a while but haven't been able to get is a Dusknoir with Pain-Split that has good IV's. However like you said I'm sure you're a very busy person so if that's the case atm then no worries. Thanks for reading this anyways lol.

Pokémon: Dusknoir
    Nickname (If any): (that hovering dot)Hoplomus(that hovering dot again..) lol
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Pretty much just as good as possible with no need for Special Attack. Anyways, just something I thought I would mention.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Thanks, and you're welcome lol. I'll make sure to credit you if I ever post my team somewhere for reviewing with anything you get me in it. Also, not to sound greedy but I noticed your wait list still isn't full, so if it ever becomes something you're able to do, one more thing I've been after for a while but haven't been able to get is a Dusknoir with Pain-Split that has good IV's. However like you said I'm sure you're a very busy person so if that's the case atm then no worries. Thanks for reading this anyways lol.

Pokémon: Dusknoir
    Nickname (If any): (that hovering dot)Hoplomus(that hovering dot again..) lol
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Pretty much just as good as possible with no need for Special Attack. Anyways, just something I thought I would mention.

There's no Problem at all! ^^;; I could breed you the Duskull with the IV's, unless you'd like me to EV Train it as well, give it the cloth (if I'm not mistaken ^^;;) and trade it to you? ^^;; I'll have to set my status as unavailable though, Chansey's a Real Challenge xD

But yeah, if anyone else is gonna offer/post anything, go ahead, and I'll work on them as soon as I get back ^^;;

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    CMT
    For:

Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31|31|31|25|30|31
    Moves: Dragon Dance|Ice Punch|Ice Fang|Crunch

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    Just the Duskull would be incredible. Although I'm not good at getting great IV's, I can at least EV train (;. Well just PM me whenever about the Chancey/Duskull or whatnot. You're the best dude.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    CMT
    For:

Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 31|31|31|25|30|31
    Moves: Dragon Dance|Ice Punch|Ice Fang|Crunch

Interested in your Poliwag. Is that okay with you?

Hey ^_^ What would you like for:

Nature: Modest
    IV's: 30|24|30|31|29|31
    Moves: Ember

I'm not sure what to offer, so just PM when you want =)

PM Sent.

@Jukain, Sorry, I don't have a parent Golbat.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Pokémon:Gligar
    Nature:jolly
    Nickname (If any):
    Batmangz
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/25/31
    ability: sand veil

I'm sorry, but I'm short on Poison-Types, so I can't breed you those :/

Anywhos, I added: Pineco, Heracross & Duskull to the first post, and edited the IV Breeding Service a little. If you have any suggestions on what Pokés I should IV, feel free to send me a PM.

Anyways, I'll be gone for a roughly an Hour, it all depends on how the Traffic is ^^;; Feel free to leave your offers/requests though!

Save Trees

Tree Hugger
    Years
    Hello, I'd like to request your ev services please. :D

Collateral Pokémon [Any Except Trophy Case]: Give me whatever, i trust your word.

Pokemon: Exeggutor
    EV Spread:
    252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpA

Pokemon: Shedinja
    Ev Spread: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Pokemon: Cloyster
    Ev Spread: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back