• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

debate

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    no debated needed... i'ts obviously...

Mewtwo... that is if we travel back to RBY only time.

otherwise, none...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    there is no ultimate almighty pok?mon at all, this debate will only cause a flame war...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ehh...

I can't see it causing flaming, if it does I'll close it.

The closest to "best" Pok?mon you can get is testing which Pok?mon can take out the most other Pok?mon. Example being: Mewtwo may lose to Umbreon, but if it could beat 310 of th other Pok?mon (I'm not saying it can or can't) then it would be up there.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    LATIOS!!! LATIOS!!! *starts to make fliers* THE BEST POKEMON IS LATIOS!!! :nervous: *thinks he can fix what he just said* ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI!!! :chinese: :nervous:

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
    Years
    For me the best pokemon is MEW! It learns every TM and HM, also, in anime Mew is powerful, like Mewtwo.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Non, but a Mewtwo and Kyogre can sure kill a lot of poor creatures. The cheapest team:

Mewtwo
    Kyogre
    Rayquaza
    Raikou with calm mind
    Groudon
    Suicune with calm mind

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Groudon has so many weaknesses, and it's ability doesn't compliment it's type and greatest stat like Kyogre's does. Blissey, Suicune, Snorlax, Mewtwo, Kyogre, Lugia is pretty close to terrible unspeakable horror.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Groudon's weaknesses: Grass, Water, Ice

Wow, that's alot :P. But demonic Lugia is harder to kill. I hate that thing. I hate Pissey more though, stupid egg. Why give it the highest HP and high special defense?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Groudon's weaknesses: Grass, Water, Ice

Wow, that's alot :P. But demonic Lugia is harder to kill. I hate that thing. I hate Pissey more though, stupid egg. Why give it the highest HP and high special defense?
    Pissy! :D Thats funny Iveechan! and i dont understand how such a "cute" thing is so **** powerful!?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They key thing is, Kyogre gets STAB+super special attack stat+weather for it.

Groudon gets:

Weather+ mediocre special attack

or

STAB+super attack

Furthermore, Kyogre's Calm Mind covers both of it's weaknesses, and boosts its primary attack source. If Groudon does Bulk up, it gets power for Earthquake, but it doesn't help VS. ice or grass attacks...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'd think that it'd be nice to have a high-level Ditto, because it could transform into any Pok?mon, thus causing it to learn their attacks too! :cheeky:

Back