• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    If it advertises a forum, no. If it advertises a website, fine.

Well technically its not really advertising anything...and its clearly appropriate...there's nothing wrong with it....just pretty funny..XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Meh, I'm not really upset about it though. ;O He was too freaking old for me. D: But I shall gladly watch whatever it is.

How old? In his twenties or something?

Nah...that's illegal....well here anyway..XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    No... He was 17. ;X He was still too old for me. D:

Holy crap that was old....now a new question arises....why would a 17-Year Old want to go out with a *checks* 13 year old girl? What's this world coming to??

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    No clue. >_>; The guy was a loser anyways. Said I was his FIRST girlfriend. XD

What the hell? He really must be a user....Jeez...I had my first at like eight..>>
    XD

Years
    Arcanine said:
    See all of you with a girl/boyfriend is lucky (I think XD). Poor Andy hasn't ever had one, and most likely won't have one (I'm not a likeable person XD).
    Poor widdle Arcy. You never had a girlfriend? .___.; Well, everyone's likable in their own way. I bet someone at least has a small crush on you, in real life. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back