• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    Well take some pills then! I know of one called Mockularoma. Consult your doctor to see is Mockularoma is right for you.
    ....were you implying anything with that statement?
    Of course I was...I also have Random Implication Disorder...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Of course I was...I also have Random Implication Disorder...
    RID? I've heard one out of every 69 people have that. I've heard the disorder without further treatment could result in Random Suggestive Implication Disorder, or RSID. Consult your doctor immediately if your friends look at you funny for saying things you would consider 'normal'.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Dakota's Super Amazingly Awesome Totally Freakin Awesome DCC Quote of the Minute said:
    "Yep, I have Feminine Gender Syndrome too. 1 out of every one girl has it. Take Estogen today."

LOL, I guess that puts us all in a boat, the ones who have alters.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Dakota said:
    I heard someone had Debilitative Uncotrollable Malignent Boistrous Autonic Synergy Syndrome

Did I ever tell you that I'm one of your biggest fans?:cool:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I heard someone had Debilitative Uncotrollable Malignent Boistrous Autonic Synergy Syndrome
    Are you implying something there? I can sortof see an implication...kindof foggy though. I need to buy the more expensive pills for Implication Deficite Disorder....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    RID? I've heard one out of every 69 people have that. I've heard the disorder without further treatment could result in Random Suggestive Implication Disorder, or RSID. Consult your doctor immediately if your friends look at you funny for saying things you would consider 'normal'.
    I have Inability of Contacting Help disorder was well...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Speaking of disorders...

Anywho...no clicky unless you think you're mature enough to discuss it in a...mature...way...right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexomnia ...now that's a new low. Some guy was just let off a rape charge because of it.

Jorge...

who, on all of PC...is mature enough to discuss that...

that's like leaving a chocolate cake at an obesity rally and saying "Now I'm leaving this cake here but ONLY if guys think your mature enough to look at it and nothing more."

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Speaking of disorders...

Anywho...no clicky unless you think you're mature enough to discuss it in a...mature...way...right

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexomnia ...now that's a new low. Some guy was just let off a rape charge because of it.
    That...is so.....that's actually scary. o.o Good think it hasn't exactly come to the U.S yet...
    You just wait...there will be Sleep Murder, and Uncontrolable Murder Syndrome...>>

D: Lol, internet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dakota said:
    Jorge...

who, on all of PC...is mature enough to discuss that...

that's like leaving a chocolate cake at an obesity rally and saying "Now I'm leaving this cake here but ONLY if guys think your mature enough to look at it and nothing more."
    Well...you for one...umm...I'm sure there are other people...somewhere.

Chibi, Sleep Murder can be classed as "Aggressive Sleep Disorder" ...so yeah, it's real too.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Well...you for one...umm...I'm sure there are other people...somewhere.
    I'm sorry Jorge, but I think you might have Mature Intelligence Disorder. You and Kaga. Go consult a doctor to bring your matureness to a mediocire standard.

Really?!?! o.o *shivers*

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Geeze, and I thought just grinding your teath while you sleep was bad.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    I'm sorry Jorge, but I think you might have Mature Intelligence Disorder. You and Kaga. Go consult a doctor to bring your matureness to a mediocire standard.

Really?!?! o.o *shivers*
    Yeah...20 years ago they just would have called someone crazy. Now they need help and medication and all that junk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back