• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deck Construction For Yugioh

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    Hey, Here is an exodia deck I won with without using exodia!!!!!!!!!

1|Syu|Monster Reborn
    1|Sdj|Dark Hole
    1|Mrd|Mirror Force
    1|Pgd|Nightmare Wheel
    1|Sjo|Penguin Soldier
    1|Tp3|Pot of Greed
    1|Spe|Raigeki
    1|Pgd|Raigeki Break
    1|Sdp|Graceful Charity
    1|Pgd|Reckless Greed
    3|Mrd|Prevent Rat
    3|Sdp|Aqua Madoor
    3|Lon|Earthbound Spirit
    3|Pre|Giant Soldier of Stone
    3|Lon|Humanoid Slime
    1|Mrd|Witch of the Black Forest
    1|Mrd|Sangan
    1|Psv|Premature Burial
    1|Psv|Call Of The Haunted
    1|Psv|The Shallow Grave
    1|Mrl|Messenger of Peace
    1|Psv|Backup Soldier
    1|Syu|Magical Cylinders
    1|Psv|Gravity Bind
    1|Lob|Exodia the Forbidden One
    1|Lob|Left Arm of the Forbidden One
    1|Lob|Left Leg of the Forbidden One
    1|Lob|Right Arm of the Forbidden One
    1|Lob|Right Leg of the Forbidden One
    1|Syu|Retrained Elven Swordsman

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
    I was pretty sure there was no high defence monsters in an Exodia based deck, just attacking to keep the opponent busy while you pick up all 5.

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    Your right groudon. ALL exodia decks are about stalling to bring out the big man... But burn decks and my FlASH FLOOD deck are design to stop exodia... yugiohslade your deck is a normal exodia deck that can have it's life points burned away in 6 truns of a burn deck. You have good defence but that is all. You also lift one major hole. No way of stopping any majic or trap cards. Two card form my my Flash Flood deck... Dark designor and exchange... that is all that is needed. After i take one of your exodia pieces you can't use exodia. Also you don't have card distrution to try to monster reborn it form my side of the field. Try making up you own kind of deck like my self. My deck is base on being anti beat down/exodia/defence. I still need to get something to stop burn decks into my deck. so far only royal command and light of intervention seemed to help. you might won't to look into it.

Peace Katiobod

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Actually, there's something eaiser to kill exodia:

Card Destruction
    Delinquient Duo
    Confiscation
    Forced Requisition

'These 4 cards can really hurt any exodia player...hard. It's the fact taht these work wonders against ANY deck that makes them precious.

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
    Years
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    Actually, there's something eaiser to kill exodia:

Card Destruction
    Delinquient Duo
    Confiscation
    Forced Requisition

'These 4 cards can really hurt any exodia player...hard. It's the fact taht these work wonders against ANY deck that makes them precious.

How can you tell if there's an Exodia card in his hand? Well, I would have the answers.

1. Ceremonial Bell
    2. Respect Play
    3. The Inexperienced Spy (Bit crap though)

There's more, so I'll possibly give more information aboput that later. But if that fails, you can try to see if he's a smirk on his face about winning because of Exodia.

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    That is why i said that you can use dark designator. Name one moster card, if it is in their deck it goes to there hand. Then you use any card you can to remove it. Trying to get it removed from play. Or just to your hand. If you send it to the grave they can easly get it back or summon EXODIA NECROSS.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    The seeing hand thing is not needed, because all u need to do is activate at the right time. As for like confiscate, you get to choose with one you want them to discard anyway.

As for the designator, it might work well, but you ARE giving them a piece.

Necross is wayyyyyyy too narrow to play nowadays. I've tried once and I never got to summon it in a duel. It's too narrow to begin with. I doubt he will be played.

PFrog

Creator of PFrog.CJB.net
    Years
    Here's some good strategy(for those who need it)
    Get the Jinzo Tin
    Put Jinzo in your pathetic deck.
    Pick 17 0ther monsters(16 4-star or less)
    14 Magic(Don't forget Raigeki DHole HFDuster)
    8 Traps(Sakuretsu Armor Michizure MForce)
    Just some friendly help

Back