• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

De'co Muna Donto (T)

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    "Good idea" said Leftie, "But why should we wait? why not let the pokemon have proof of a thriving world above an-" Leftie's eyes glazed over "Grass...Trees... Civilization...Oceans...Life...Poke...mon..." His eyes returned to normal, "-d then that will increase our chances of convincing the elders tenfo... tenfol...tenfo- STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!"he yelled clearly annoyed, he had no idea why they were looking at him as if he were some otherworldly being. "What did I d-oh"he sighed,"why, I washed up here on the shores,"he explained, "and that kind o' happens sometimes, sorry?"he said. "anyway, the gist is with evidence to back up our story and the pokemon on strike, we stand a good chance of getting things done!" he stared around the room, waiting for any response.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    (Pokeman, there are more then seven people in the basement. There are something like thirteen or twenty [more people have come in the basement since the conversation started] but I wasn't specific so I'm not penalizing you or anything I just wanted to let you know. Also, what was with the weird line "why, I washed up here on the shores" nobody has entered this place for many generations. It's established. Any ways, on with the show.)

Miles sighed as the crowd started to get excited about a Pokemon revolution.

"People, People! That's a great idea but it kind of won't work..." Miles shouted then looked at the ground

"Why not?!" shouted a woman in the crowd.

"Because... Nobody has any idea how to leave this place." he said with a nervous smile with his hand behind his head.

A sort of silence hung around the room then suddenly a hubbub of noises emerged as everybody started shouting at Miles asking what he meant by "Nobody has any idea how to leave this place.".

"People! PEOPLE!" Miles shouted again, after the people settled down he spoke again, "I, as some of you may know, am part of the exploration team of De'co."

A murmur went through the crowd, many of the people sounded very confused, one voice even said "We have an exploration team?". When they quieted down Miles continued.

"There are a few possible ways out of the cavern but we've had trouble exploring them thus we don't know if they actually lead to the surface let alone being able to use them to get out of here." Miles voice trailed off as he finish his sentence. When no one else said anything he continued "It is possible that the council knows a way out that we don't, but it's highly unlikely."

Suddenly a man from the back of the room shouted out "Then why did you even ask us to come up with ideas without telling us that first?!"

"I- I- I thought you knew." said Miles meekly.

Another hubbub of noise erupted as many of the citizens started shouting angrily at Miles who started to shift nervously back towards the wall.

Last edited:

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Amaterasu stood near the front of the room so she could see everyone to be able to read their lips. Her Horsea Neptune was right next to her keeping close as people gave suggestions. She missed a minute and all of the sudden she saw a bunch of mouths moving at once and Neptune flinched. People where yelling, luckily Amaterasu couldn't hear it. Shaking a little bit because she was about to speak even if it was psychically "S-So the Council doesn't want us to be able to leave? W-why they're supposed to have our best interests at heart, but they're just going to let us all die down here" she shook a little more feeling shy and embarrassed as her voice went through everyone's mind, though she was glad almost everyone knew that was the only way she could communicate.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    "Guys... GUYS" Leftie yelled, trying to get their attention and failing miserably.
    "Pika pi" Rightie cried, Lefite knew what he meant. "no, no thunderbolts yet" he said, rolling his eyes. "PEOPLE" he yelled, still failing to grab any attention. Suddenly, the room went quiet as Amatesaru's clear voice filled their heads.
    "She has a point guys" said Leftie "And we shouldn't blame Miles, 'K"
    "Pika Pi PI" said Pikachu, even though Leftie was the only one that understood him, people sat back down and waited expectantly for Miles to speak.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Miles sighed as the audience quieted down.

"Listen, I didn't know you guys hadn't been told there was no known way out here." he said quietly. "It was suppose to be the council's job to inform everybody and I was so busy doing my job I guess I assumed I had missed when they had told everybody." He sighed, looked away and crossed his arms before continuing "I will go talk to the council and ask them if they do know of a way out, it'll be dangerous but not half as dangerous as having all of us rally against them, that could end badly."

People started to quietly whisper among themselves after Miles was done talking. Then suddenly a girl from the back of the room asked "What should we do while you're talking with them?" A lot of voices be heard agreeing with that sentiment.

"I don't know, I think it would be best if everybody started looking for a way out, like digging a hole out or-" Miles was cut off by a man sitting in the front.

"What about those "possible way outs" you were talking about?" the man asked.

"Yeah, what about those ways!" someone else yelled.

"Yes, well. The only ways that could possibly lead out from what we can see is the holes of the ceiling and the underwater tunnels of the pool." Miles paused before he continued. "The holes in the ceiling are far too high up to reach and even the Rainbow Faucet, being as low as it is, is still more then thirty feet high up. The tunnels at the bottom of the pool are a more possible way of escape but they are sort of a maze and we've had problems running out of air before we can explore them fully. If we could find a way to over come those problems we could maybe escape but I don't see how." Miles finished.

Some people in the crowd sat deep in thought, others started to discuss with others their possible escape.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    "Miles" Leftie called out, he seemed not to hear him so he called louder
    "MILES!!!" he looked Leftie's way, startled. "Why don't we freeze the waterfall? We could then use out pokemon to carve a staircase to the world above! It could work!" he waited for Miles response, as did everyone else...

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
    Name: Gin Kurama
    *Personality: Gin is laid back and calm, never worrying. He doesn't care if he loses a battle, but if his pokemon are hurt...he will go ape ****
    *History: N/A
    Appearance:
    De'co Muna Donto (T)
    Goal: His goal is to keep his pokemon safe. Every pokemon he catch, he treats like his own children(If he had any.)

Pokemon: Roselia

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    (Accepted.)

"Well, maybe." Miles said slowly. "Of course, we'd have to find a way of freezing it but even then I don't think we'd be able to make stairs, perhaps we could climb with hooks but that would be very dangerous and..." His voice trailed off as he started to talk to himself in a whisper.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Amaterasu was shaking a bit and shot Leftie a grateful look for what he said about what she had told everyone. She sat down on the floor patting Neptune as she watched the lips of the people closest to her. Miles mentioned the underwater tunnels and running out of air and Leftie gave the idea of freezing the waterfall to make stairs but she figured that was dangerous. Taking a deep breath she stood and gave another idea her voice was a little shaky but still calm in everyone's minds. "I h-have an idea, w-well since we don't know if the underwater tunnels are a w-way out, how about we s-send a water Pokemon" she tried her best to stay calm as she continued blushing fro embarrassment. "if a w-water type could get through they could bring something back as proof that's we could get to the world above"

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    "Hm," Miles said as he came out of his train a thought to listen to Amaterasu's idea. "Well, that was what we tried when we were attempting to explore the tunnels. The only problem was when the Pokemon came back we couldn't understand what they said.
    "We asked them to bring back something from where they came from but all they have brought of back was sand, rocks and seaweed. Then again, that kind of makes sense if you think of what would actually happen to them if they went on land..." Miles started to go back into a trance again as he started to think.

Last edited:

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
    ''Well, if you were to have a Psychic type pokemon, and they tell you what the water pokemon said, all is well.'' said a lazy voice from the wall.

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Kat thought about all the ideas being brought up, a Pokemon rally, scouting on land or in water. What next? The Idea came to her suddenly, the people should put together a scout team of well coordinated Pokemon and trainers . She could go with poochyana! "excuse me, I know I already mentioned this, but we should put together a team of the strongest trainers to scout the area around the village, map it and search farther. I can supply flashlights and food?" Kat looked around for the expressions of the people.[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    Jack thought about what these people where saying, he agreed in some aspects but one thing had come to mind.."BUT what if these rallies get out of control ? Burning houses people taking sides, THESE are the beginnings of war! And besides how do we plan to escape? From what we know we are VERY deep underwater and if it nearly killed a wailmer who was draggend under by currents how do you expect us to survive?"

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Miles sighed, he was getting tired of all these plans, it was getting him dizzy, "Okay, first." he turned to Kat, "I'm not sure what we would be looking for though, everything around the village has been explored and nothing that I haven't already talked about seems to be a exit.
    "Secondly," he said looking over to Jack, "Yeah, that's something else I wanted to talk about. According to everything we researched there is sort of a slim chance that we'd survive leaving this place with the currents and the fact that the lack of pressure would probably make us... explode..." he ended his sentence in a squeak as if his voice had broke, people had started to stare angrily at him again as he was talking.
    "Okay, before you start yelling at me again, let me reply to one more suggestion" he pointed over Gin before turning and talking to him, "That's a good idea, though, we don't have a psychic Pokemon who's strong enough with telepathy to do it. However..." he turned to Amaterasu. "I know you have psychic powers, would you be willing to help, if you don't mind?"

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Amaterasu nodded shyly, she had missed some of the other suggestions but had heard Gin's. "S-Sure, I can communicate with people, I can with Pokemon as well but it's harder for me" she said before sighing. "I can do it, but it will drain me a lot, I'll probably be really weak afterwords, that's how it is when I sometimes talk to Neptune" she added still petting her Pokemon as she sat on the floor looking at everyone. Amaterasu had told them she would be weak but not how weak. It wouldn't kill her but every other time she had done that it ended with her unconcious, from anywhere between 1 and 6 hours.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    "Hm," said Miles, "I understand. If it's too difficult you don't have to do it. It would like if you did but I'm not going to force the idea."

Some of the people in the crowd seemed to have a problem with what Miles said but they were quickly quieted down by the people around them telling them to hush up.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    "It's a good idea" Leftie said, "but I very much doubt the Pokemon we send up would be able to survive, we don't have any pokemon strong enough, unless..." he raised his voice and said:
    "Does anyone have a Relicanth?"

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    "Hmm..." jack was thinking really hard then it hit him "WAIT, theoretically if we can pierce the roof of the cavern all the air escaping may be able to take us up if we held onto some strong water type pokemon but the only problem with this is that we'd loose the village and the entire cavern forever" he actually seemed shocked at the ending he had put on his sentence though he tryed not to change his composure he wasn't sure he COULD say goodbye forever to this place he had grown up in..

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Amaterasu listened to Leftie speak and the Jack gave his idea. "I think that piercing the roof of the cavern is to dangerous" she said shaking before looking at Miles. If her mother was here then she would do it, she was a little scared but she had to, not for herself, or for everyone, but for her parents memory. "M-Miles I'll do it, I want to not because I have to" she said with a small smile. "If my mum and dad where here they would want me to help anyway I can" as she spoke she felt a little less scared, as if her parents where happy with the choice she had made. "Just tell me when and I'll do it"

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    "but who's pokemon would be able to survive in the tunnels? As far as I know none of us have pokemon that would be able to survive without air for so long in the tunnels, besides they could get lost down there and would any of us REALLY let our friends go off?" the thought of wailer getting lost in the tunnels and drowning filled his mind along with the memories of wailmer when he washed up half dead, he couldn't and wouldn't let that happen..

Back