• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

De'co Muna Donto (T)

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    "Thank you Amaterasu." Miles said gratefully. He then turned to Leftie and said "A Relicanth would almost work. But unfortunately, we only understand so much about Pokemon. We have learned enough that Pokemon can withstand the difference in pressure enough that they won't explode but even so it could still make them sick since this cavern is far deeper down then you might imagine. So-"

"Why don't we just ask the professor?!" interrupted a kid sitting in a corner of the room.

""What?" asked Miles.

"Look, we keep going around and around in a circle because we can't get to the surface without dying so why don't we just ask the professor if he has, like, some special medicine."

"I don't know who you're talk about."

A girl interjected before the boy could explain "He's that guy who lives on the east side of town in that big house. I've heard he does crazy experiment on people and Pokemon."

"Oh, he does not." said the boy angrily at her.

"Does to."

"Does not."

"Does to."

"Does not."

"Does to."

"Does not."

"Kids! KIDS! KIDS!" shouted Miles, "Look, we'll get somebody to look into it. I don't know this man's credentials since I've only just heard of him but we have to check every avenue. In the meantime, I'll answer, um, that guy's question" He said while pointing to Jack.
    "Well, we could always get fish Pokemon to go through the tunnels. They have gills and it would most certainly not need that much air." Miles again, zoned out with that thought.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    The professor hmm..jack was certain he'd never heard of anyone called that and he'd lived here all his life, nevermind he dismissed the thought immediately , theres over 500 people here you can't know them all ...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    A fair few of you have been breaking the rules by posting IC posts that are less than four lines. I have sent warnings to those who have done so, so please re-read the rules and make sure your posts are four or more full lines (on the average computer screen. iPhone/iPod users, please make your posts twelve lines long).

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    "Hm." Miles said quietly, he had been standing in thought for the last five minutes.

"Well?" asked one of women in the crowd.

"What?" said Miles turning to the crowd.

"What are we going to do?!" Cried out several people in the crowd at Miles.

"Eeee." screeched Miles at the surprised unison yell. "Yes, well, I think we've almost got this all figured out.
    "We'll split up into groups. One group will go look for this Professor person and see if he has a solution. The second group will gather flying types and water types to be used check out the holes and tunnels. The rest will look for ways that we can escape, something like a flying device, a submarine or something."

The crowd started to talk among themselves as they finished. Most of them being for the plan.

"What about the council?!" yelled one man at the back.

"I told you, I'll go talk to them. Right now let's just focus on finding away out here okay." said Miles tiredly. After which he started randomly given everybody a number from 1 to 3. The people given ones making up the party to see the professor, the twos to gather Pokemon and the threes to find an escape means.

Amaterasu, Gin, Jack, Kat, Leftie and their respective Pokemon making up group 1.

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Kat watched as the crowd dispersed. She was left with gin, jack, leftie, miles, and amaterasu. " soooooooo, what now? Should we go see the professor?" Kat picked up poochyana and scratched his head. "Poochy" poochyana barked. "Shhhhhh! Poochy! Well I'm going outside." Kat put Poochy down and they walked up satires and went outside. People were just getting home from whatever they were doing. Kat hadn't noticed how late it had gotten! I gotta get home! She thought. Kat started to run home when she thought she should tell everyone where she was going. She ran back downstairs, " hey guys I gotta go home k?"[/SIZE]

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    Leftie approached the gargantuan house that belonged to 'the professor'.
    "Jeez" he said, "Ruddy big isn't it". He approached the door. Knock. Knock knock. Knock knock kno-
    "BUGGER OFF YA LOUSY SCUM"came a cry from inside. The door suddenly flew open, smacking Leftie in the face,
    "AAAAH, SON OF A-"he yelled, then he saw the professor...

[sorry, no clue what he looks like]

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    (Pokeman, please don't play for characters that are not yours to control. Also, how did you get to the man's house, you were never told exactly where he lives.)

Groups of people start moving out of the basement in a triumph charge. The only people besides your group (excluding Kat) are Miles, a woman, another man and the two kids from before.

Meanwhile, outside, the groups are scattering and making plans. Many of them carry lanterns since it is very dark outside. Across from the house a man is boarding up his home, down the road a few kids are playing in the street, and in the distance a strange noise can be heard.

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]"kaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!" prim yelled, and ran to the door were Kat stood, Poochy by her side. " hey, tuck in the tail, little duck! " as usual prim had the back of her shirt untucked. Prim smiled and ran to her room. Kat walked into the kitchen. As usual her mother and grandmother were cooking. Kat just picked up a sponge and started washing the dishes. "Katniss," her mother said "where have you been?"
    "um, with some friends!"
    "KAT!!!!!!!" prim called,
    "I'm coming!"
    Kat walked upstairs to her room, prim was on her bed playing with Poochy. " Katniss can you sing to me?"
    " fine, but don't tell mom..
    Go to sleep my darling,
    In the woods,
    Find your pillow,
    A pillow of moss,
    Go to sleep..."
    Prim was sound asleep. Kat walked out and went to her room, she payed down and thought about what it would be like to live above land, with her family. She fell asleep with that sweet thought in her mind...[/SIZE]

Back