• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedlnce's *New and Improved* Shiny, Event, and EVed Trading Thread

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    hello, can you check my thread for these shinies please?

pidgey, zubat, remoraid, tyrogue elekid and clamperl...

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    hello, can you check my thread for these shinies please?

pidgey, zubat, remoraid, tyrogue elekid and clamperl...

i like these
    Shiny odish Naïve nature
    Shiny Slowbro Naughty nature
    Shiny torkoal rash nature
    Shiny Venomoth quiet nature
    Shiny Camerupt quirky nature
    shiny weepinbell brave nature

vy

.salT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    I have a legit shiny Fearow I caught in Platinum. <:!

I'm very interested in your shiny Latias, but since you said I can pick two, I'll think more about the other one I'd like.

Unfortunately, I can't go on wi-fi anytime soon - but I can probably go this weekend. I don't have wi-fi at home, and I go on Starbucks to do my wi-fi haha! If that's alright with you, and if you agree, can I reserve the Latias and think about the other one and we'll do the trade this weekend?

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    I have a legit shiny Fearow I caught in Platinum. <:!

I'm very interested in your shiny Latias, but since you said I can pick two, I'll think more about the other one I'd like.

Unfortunately, I can't go on wi-fi anytime soon - but I can probably go this weekend. I don't have wi-fi at home, and I go on Starbucks to do my wi-fi haha! If that's alright with you, and if you agree, can I reserve the Latias and think about the other one and we'll do the trade this weekend?

go ahead take your time
    and tell me what time you want to trade

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    Hey there, wondering if you'd be interesting in a Shiny Combee and Shiny Plusle

for your 201-Unown G-UT-Lv21-Lonely, but btw, by the looks of the picture its the letter 'A' not G :3
    and Wynaut-Hayley-01000-UT-Lv1-Relaxed-Colbur Berry

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    Hey there, wondering if you'd be interesting in a Shiny Combee and Shiny Plusle

for your 201-Unown G-UT-Lv21-Lonely, but btw, by the looks of the picture its the letter 'A' not G :3
    and Wynaut-Hayley-01000-UT-Lv1-Relaxed-Colbur Berry

alright just give me ten minutes(currently transfering pokemon from diamond to platinum)
    and i couldnt find a picture of a G, so i just put a picture on an A

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    alright just give me ten minutes(currently transfering pokemon from diamond to platinum)
    and i couldnt find a picture of a G, so i just put a picture on an A

Ahh okay I thought it was a G, I'm looking for shiny Unown letters to spell my name.

In that case could I get Weavile-WORLD09-08159-UT-Lv30-Jolly-Focus Sash instead?

Thank you.

Back