• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ded's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 20, 2015
~Welcome to my trading tread~
Introduction.png

*I clone ALL of my pokemon so if you dont like it.....Sorry dont trade with me

The Rules-READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE AN OFFER
1.ABSOLUTELY no hacks
2.Please post in this thread, I dont mind PMs/VMs but try to keep it here
3.No spamming
4.Be Patient
5.Be Specific
6.Post Stats when offering a competitive Pokemon
7.No eggs as filler pokemon, I will not except the trade at all
8.Dont post "What do you want for....." I have a want list for a reason, if you dont have anything i want just offer something
9.Have Fun:P
10.Unless its the Pokemon being traded I will not clone for you

Failing to follow these rules can result in a ban from this thread

*Disclaimer*-Picture does not actually represent form or gender

}{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{

Hi and welcome to my thread. Everything that gets traded from or to me WILL BE CLONED. I do use a Power Save to clone, but I do not edit any pokemon that are up for trade at all and I WILL NOT EDIT POKEMON for you. If the pokemon isnt to your satisfaction I have no problem trading back, just as long as its directly after the original trade(Due to cloning). Also if the pokemon that is traded is not what is on the thread please let me know if I traded you the wrong pokemon or if the stats are not what is said on this thread. After we can negotiate on either canceling the trade or renegotiating on another trade. Hope you enjoy your stay

}{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{​

White List
Spoiler:

Quick Links(Single post, separate tab)
Part I: Competitive
Part II: Events
Part III: Shiny Dex

My Wants:
Spoiler:

Hey, I'm interested in the shiny Fennekin and the shiny Amaura you have. I have a shiny 5 IV UT male Bergmite,
Shiny male 5 IV Tyrantrum, Shiny Female 4 IV Chandelure, and a Japanese event UT pokescrap Keldeo. Would you like any of these? I'm willing to trade two shinies for the Fennekin or three shinies. I want that Fennekin so badly. Been my favorite Pokemon ever since it appeared rivaling the Pokemon I loved for years.

Crowley666

King of hell
Years
Hello there!

Curious if you're interested in any of following.
I'm very interested in Oblivia Heatran and some more.
Also got some more that I didn't see among those.

Spoiler:

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Hello there!

Curious if you're interested in any of following.
I'm very interested in Oblivia Heatran and some more.
Also got some more that I didn't see among those.

Spoiler:

Hey :)

I was interested in these
Impish Manaphy Lv: 50 OT: NZ Id.No: 08110
Lax Shaymin Lv: 50 OT: PC Id.No: 12191
Timid Arceus Lv: 100 OT: デセルシティ Id.No: 03075
Modest Amaura Lv: 10 OT: PGL Id.No: 03205
Hardy Fennekin Lv: 15 OT: セレナ Id.No: 02265
Naive Pikachu Lv: 10 OT: みなとみらい Id.No: 08094
Modest Charizard (shiny) Lv: 36 OT: SPRING2015 Id.No: 04015

Let me konw what you think

Crowley666

King of hell
Years
If 1:1 for UT's and all japanese pokes got Japanese names I think I'll have a list of pokes for you later today. Gotta work with fair so will get home a bit late. What timezone are you from btw?

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
If 1:1 for UT's and all japanese pokes got Japanese names I think I'll have a list of pokes for you later today. Gotta work with fair so will get home a bit late. What timezone are you from btw?

It's ok take your time and as long as it's 1:1 as dont mind what you choose. Also im in PST(so it is currently 12:00 pm as im writing this)

Crowley666

King of hell
Years

Atm I can't find my Amaura PGL. I also got those recently btw.
Spoiler:

Might be interested in
Spoiler:

+/- if you find some more and if I can find the Amaura :)
Might be on tomorrow for trade. Seeing that you're 9 hours behind me. When would it be possible
for a trade?

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Atm I can't find my Amaura PGL. I also got those recently btw.
Spoiler:

Might be interested in
Spoiler:

+/- if you find some more and if I can find the Amaura :)
Might be on tomorrow for trade. Seeing that you're 9 hours behind me. When would it be possible
for a trade?

The earliest I would be able to trade is 1 pm my time, I can basically trade any time after that really.

But if your still interested in trading I would like to trade for these as well. :)

Relaxed Zapdos Lv: 70 OT: 10ANNIV Id.No: 06808
Relaxed Latias Lv: 70 OT: 10ANNIV Id.No: 06227

Crowley666

King of hell
Years

Relaxed Zapdos Lv: 70 OT: 10ANNIV Id.No: 06808
Relaxed Latias Lv: 70 OT: 10ANNIV Id.No: 06227

I got loads of new events now too but sorry I kind of forgot about this trade :)

Just trying to find a time to make a trade with you and this weekend is crazy as I'm working with the fair so timezone+fair=chaos lol X)

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
I got loads of new events now too but sorry I kind of forgot about this trade :)

Just trying to find a time to make a trade with you and this weekend is crazy as I'm working with the fair so timezone+fair=chaos lol X)

Its fine when ever your able to trade is ok, im in no rush to get these pokemon. Just let me know what day would be good and Ill try to make it. Tuesdays and Thursdays are a little different(Since i have school those days) but any other day its still 1pm till basically 10 im available

Years
Hey dedslnce! It's good to see you back after so long! :)
I was wondering if you'd want to do a trade for all your shiny unowns? I've been looking everywhere for Some :p
I'm currently out of a 3ds (a new one should be arriving next week) but I'd be real happy to trade you!
Hope you're doing well! :D
As always anything in my shop is available

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Hey dedslnce! It's good to see you back after so long! :)
I was wondering if you'd want to do a trade for all your shiny unowns? I've been looking everywhere for Some :p
I'm currently out of a 3ds (a new one should be arriving next week) but I'd be real happy to trade you!
Hope you're doing well! :D
As always anything in my shop is available

Hey Game!!!! yeah sure ill help you out, I do remember you asked me before but I wasnt sure if you still wanted them or not after all this time. But anyways would you want all 28 unknowns? or just some? Either way im going to try to fill in gaps for my shiny dex :)

Years
Hey Game!!!! yeah sure ill help you out, I do remember you asked me before but I wasnt sure if you still wanted them or not after all this time. But anyways would you want all 28 unknowns? or just some? Either way im going to try to fill in gaps for my shiny dex :)

That's so awesome! :D thank you a thousand times over! :)
And preferably all of them, just so I can have a complete collection in one place :p
Alright, when you have a list of things you need let me know!
Also I should be getting a shiny xerneas and yveltal around the time I get a new DS so feel free to add that to your list :p

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 10, 2017
Looking to start up my collection, but I don't have very many legitimate shinies. I would like a shiny Battle-Ready; I can offer a shiny Frogadier/Vivillon (not sure what form), which I'm pretty sure are legit. I don't have anything on your Want List, but I do have the aforementioned shinies. Do you do free trades for shinies w/out good IVs?

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Looking to start up my collection, but I don't have very many legitimate shinies. I would like a shiny Battle-Ready; I can offer a shiny Frogadier/Vivillon (not sure what form), which I'm pretty sure are legit. I don't have anything on your Want List, but I do have the aforementioned shinies. Do you do free trades for shinies w/out good IVs?

yeah I dont mind if the shinies doesnt have good IVs, and i wouldnt mind to trade for pokemon that do. but I would prefer to trade for shiny pokemon that I do not have yet or pokemon that I dont have a kalos born pokemon of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back