• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deed of The Rainy Garden of Fire: Rainy Garden of Fire's Trade Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Deed of The Rainy Garden of Fire: Rainy Garden of Fire's Trade Thread (GIVEAWAYS!)

Credit to Bleeding Dragon for the stamp font (Stampeddd) and old paper background used in this banner!

Welcome to...
    Deed of The Rainy Garden of Fire!

This is Rainy Garden of Fire's Trade Thread.

Information:
    1. Please don't offer me hacked Pok
    émon.
    2. Some of my Shiny Pokémon are obtained via RNG Abuse. Please make sure you are okay with this before trading.
    3. When requesting RNG Abuse Shiny Pokémon, please see the RNG Abuse Queue to find out whether you can request right now or not. Otherwise, if you post your request when the queue is full, your request will be ignored until you post it again when all or part of the queue is empty.
    4. If I do not respond to your request within three days without any information on the Hiatus Times section, you may send me a VM/PM to get my attention.
    5. If I do not do your request within a week without any information on the Hiatus Times section, you may send me a VM/PM to get my attention.
    6. All of my Pokémon are able to be redistributed with credit.
    7. If an offered Pokémon has a name written next to the Pokémon's name, the name next to the Pokémon's name has full redistribution rights. Other people don't have redistribution rights.
    8. If I'm not looking for any specific things, just ask me to check your thread.

Hiatus Times:
    Right now, I won't be trading yet...

Updates:
    There is no new information as of now.

Trades:
    There is no new information on trades as of now.

My Friend Code:

Pokémon HeartGold Version | FC: 3267 9765 8572 | OT: Jason | ID: 44976

My Past OTs and IDs:

Pokémon Platinum Version | OT: Jason | ID: 56796

Pokémon HeartGold Version | OT: Jason | ID: 22531

Pokémon SoulSilver Version | OT: Jason | ID: 54086

The Whitelist
    This is my Whitelist. People on the Whitelist can have an item of their choice attached to their requested Pokémon, their Pokémon will always have the Pokérus and your RNG abuse requests will be done first.
    This is the Whitelist:
    Spoiler:

The Blacklist
    This is my Blacklist. People who are in the Blacklist will not get items attached to their Pokémon (if he/she requests a Pokémon that holds an item), will have their RNG Abuse requests done last and their offered Pokémon must be hack-checked before trading.
    This is the Blacklist:
    Spoiler:

Giveaways
    The Water Dragon Giveaway is now over.
    This is the list of people who have requested the giveaway Pokemon...
    Spoiler:

My RNG Abuse Breeding and/or Catching Service
    Here, you are able to request breeding projects and/or catching services.
    I will do this for free, but there are some conditions...
    1. You can only request two (one breeding project and one catching project) projects at a time.
    2. Your request will be denied if it is similar to something I already have.
    3. Your request will also be denied if it is impossible to do in Generation 4.
    The Pokémon you have requested will be offered with a redistribution right. Only you can redistribute your requested Pokémon. Other people cannot do so.

My RNG Abuse Queue
    This is my RNG Abuse Queue. Because getting RNG Abuse Shiny Pokémon is harder in Generation 4 than in Generation 5, I will only work on three requests a time.
    The Queue:
    I can work on three requests.

My Wanted Items
    I'm not looking for any items right now.

My Wanted Pokémon
    I'm not looking for any Pokémon right now.

My Wanted Services
    I need someone to help me with HeartGold / SoulSilver RNG abuse and someone to clone my Pokémon.

My Offered Pokémon
    I can offer all starter Pokémon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup) and all fossil Pokémon (Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Lileep, Shieldon and Cranidos) at Level 1.
    I offer Legendary Pokémon, Shiny Pokémon and Event Pokémon as well.
    Click here to see my offered Pokémon.

My Offered Items
    I can offer most items found in HeartGold and some event berries (Enigma, Micle and Rowap).

My Offered Services
    I can infect your Pokémon with the Pokérus...that's about it.

This is the Deed of The Rainy Garden of Fire: Rainy Garden of Fire's Trade Thread.
    Thanks for looking at the deed!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Can I get the Kingdra and Milotic from your giveaway? FC is 1206 3399 7032 , also in sig.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Can I receive Dragon and King? FC is in my sig, thanks!
    Alright then, you'll receive Dragon and King.
    Can I get the Kingdra and Milotic from your giveaway? FC is 1206 3399 7032 , also in sig.
    Okay, you'll receive Milo and King.
    Can I please recieve Milo?

White Friend Code: 4556 4261 2074
    Trainer name: PIEMAN
    Erm, it's not for Generation 5, but I can transfer one for you when I get a Generation 5 game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Alright then, you'll receive Dragon and King.

Okay, you'll receive Milo and King.

Erm, it's not for Generation 5, but I can transfer one for you when I get a Generation 5 game.

I gave you a Gen V FC, here is my Gen IV FC: 2108 2970 0973 if that is what you're going to trade on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Please could i have Milo& Kingdra? im on white My FC is 0991 6015 9462

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    May I please have Milo and Kingdra?
    Alright, but seeing as you don't own a Generation IV game, you must wait until I get a Generation V game.
    Please could i have Milo& Kingdra? im on white My FC is 0991 6015 9462
    Alright, but seeing as you don't own a Generation IV game, you must wait until I get a Generation V game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    Hi! Can i get Gyarados and Dragonite? My FC is in sig. When you get your V Gen game, PM me please. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Hi! Can i get Gyarados and Dragonite? My FC is in sig. When you get your V Gen game, PM me please. :)
    O-o-h- y-e-e-a-a-h! My very first Gyarados customer!!
    *clears throat*
    Erm, I mean...
    Alright then, you'll receive Serpent and Dragon.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Oh, I have a gen IV game. I can tell you my FC later. Can I please have Milo and King?

socialydead

The Real Metal Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2012
    excuse me ... not sure if this is making me look dumb but ... do you have a beldum ? or his evos so i could breed i need a low level beldum to continue my soulsilver just got back on .... and a low level scither with metal coat if possible

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    excuse me ... not sure if this is making me look dumb but ... do you have a beldum ? or his evos so i could breed i need a low level beldum to continue my soulsilver just got back on .... and a low level scither with metal coat if possible
    Oh, not at all! I can give you Metang, so you can evolve it into MEtagross and get Beldum. Or...just get Forretress and trade it with Steven at Silph Co. for Beldum. I can give you the Scyther with a Metal Coat.

socialydead

The Real Metal Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2012
    Oh, not at all! I can give you Metang, so you can evolve it into MEtagross and get Beldum. Or...just get Forretress and trade it with Steven at Silph Co. for Beldum. I can give you the Scyther with a Metal Coat.

omfg! you have no idea how long ive bin waiting to get my hands on a beldum and scither is just beast :D any specific time you can trade me it would be after 5 pm est time ... i finish work at 5 and then gotta get home and such..

and thank you very very much your gona make my soul silver game alot funner !

Back