• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deed of The Rainy Garden of Fire: Rainy Garden of Fire's Trade Thread

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
  • Could I take Milo and the Dragonite? Since you're being so nice I'll give you an Almia Darkrai (Clone) so that to me, it'll still be "fair". :D
    FC is in my sig and we can sort out when we're going to do it via PM

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    In regards to your CMT, I like your EV Trained Milotic and Gyarados.
    Erm, the EV Trained Milotic and Gyarados is free, so...alright.
    Could I take Milo and the Dragonite? Since you're being so nice I'll give you an Almia Darkrai (Clone) so that to me, it'll still be "fair". :D
    FC is in my sig and we can sort out when we're going to do it via PM
    Okay then...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Yo, the Seismic Toss Blissey obtained in a Gen 4 game is not legal. Seismic Toss is a move tutor exclusive to Gen 3, so the Blissey would have to be obtained on there.

You can have my Ferroseed for free, though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Yo, the Seismic Toss Blissey obtained in a Gen 4 game is not legal. Seismic Toss is a move tutor exclusive to Gen 3, so the Blissey would have to be obtained on there.

You can have my Ferroseed for free, though.
    Oh...Sorry. Never knew about that at all.
    Thanks a lot, though... (one happy one for giving me the Ferroseed for free, one upset one for uncovering the secret...guess I'll just do a giveaway in another date...)

Back