• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deep Sleep Deck

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    This my Darkrai deck. I've tried it at my local league and so far it is pretty good, but I think I need some help with it. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Strategy:

Get Darkrai and all three Darkrai G's out as fast as possible. Attack with darkrai and get him leveled up by t3. Keep the defending pokemon asleep as often as possible while i'm attacking.

Decklist:

Pokemon=13

3-1 Darkrai Lv.X line (3 Darkrai MD)

3 Darkrai G

4 Misdreavus SF (secondary attacker)

2 Unown G

Stadiums=5

2 Moonlight Stadium

3 Snowpoint Temple

Trainers=14

1 Luxury Ball

2 Premier Ball

3 Great Ball

2 Night Maintenance

2 Pokemon Rescue

4 Pokedex

Supporters=14

1 Palmer's Contribution

2 Cynthia's Feelings

3 Volkner's Philosophy

4 Bebe's Search

4 Roseanne's Research

Energy=13

9 Basic Darkness Energy

4 Psychic Energy

Last edited:

pokefandavid

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    You could take out 1 snowpoint temple and 1 moonlight stadium to replace them with a porygon and porygon 2 just in case you need them at some point
    But i dont know your deck looks real good to me already

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Try this:

Pokemon:

3-1 Darkrai Lv.X line (You have to play Darkrai #3 from GE)
    2-2 Weavile
    3 Uxie LA
    2 Unown G

Trainers:
    2 Moonlight Stadiums
    2 Night Maintenance
    4 Pokedrawer+
    4 Pokedex
    4 Bebe's Search
    3 Roseanne's Research

Energy=10

10 Darkness Energy Other stuff can be techs and draw power, but I'm happy you have a idea about the deck. But sadly this wouldn't be a great deck. It does to little damage and takes about 2 turns to set up and none the less low HP, this can easily get beaten by machamp, Rampardos, and other decks that do heavy damage and are quick KO decks.
    You should try T-Tar.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Sorry, but I am going to keep the decklist I have, it is really good and it does more damage then you think. Darkrai Lv.X's Endless Darkness attack does 70 damage, puts the defending pokemon asleep and has a 25% chance of KO and a 25% chance of waking up. Plus on top of that 30 damage between turns when the defending pokemon remains asleep (from Darkrai G's Eerie Aura Poke Body).

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    I didn't say that it was a bad deck, but it wouldn't do good in this format.
    I know what Darkrai lv.X does, but with everyone playing SP decks it's really useless because most SP pokemon have free retreat, and then Dialga G lv.X just blocks off all Poke-bodies, which ruins the strategy. And BTS for Stage 2.
    For instance your going to put a Palkia G lv.X to sleep, they roll tails all they have to do is use Poke-turn bring up a pokemon and can already have 3 energy on Palkia G to KO you (Energy Gain, SP energy, etc.) None the less Flah bite, which Palkia G sends it to the lost zone unable to get it back, the whole plans ruined.

Then Weavile speeds up your Energy Accell by 1 turn so you can most likely start attacking with Darkrai on T2.

But they were just suggestions for the deck, so you don't have to use them. Just explainin how it has it's downfalls. :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Just because your deck is already powerful, it doesn't mean it's the best it can be. Take the criticism. That is why you put your deck up, correct? To have it reviewed? These people are trying to help you. But I don't have too much to add, but I agree with !MajesticSmeargle!, they have a good idea going.​

Back