• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Deerling or Reshiram? [I remember Christmas in Unova...I was in my winter forme!]

Zekrom or Reshiram?

• Total voters
Years
  • wonder how many people will be getting black...

why would they make a legendary llama?! Zekrom's definitely better

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like both Reshiram and Zekrom equally but I'm leaning towards Reshiram because not only does it remind me of Blue Eyes White Dragon, its STAB combination is completely unresisted with TurboBlaze taken into account.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I like Reshiram Zekrom better. I like black better and Zekrom's Reshiram'a tail is a bit too big for my liking. Also I like fire better than electric.

LOL I cant even get their names right *facepalm*

Last edited:

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Definitely Reshiram. It looks so noble compared to Zekrom, I like Pokémon of 'good'. I also like that he's a wyvern.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I like both, especially how their names are Arabic for Light & Darkness. Thumbs up.

(Reshiram possesses a better sprite, though, and more artistic value imo)

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
  • I like both of them, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Reshiram, purely on it's loose, flowing appearance. Zekrom is more sleek and angular.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Appearance-wise, I prefer Reshiram, but I like the Dragon/Electric combo more than Dragon/Fire

The Red Chain

I love both of them greatly, but I think I'm going to go with Reshiram.
    Here are all the reasons why~ :

• Reshi is very fluffy and feathery, I prefer that over Zekrom's sleek and shiny appearance.
    • White is my favorite pigment. I've never liked black really.
    • BLUE EYESSSSS, WHITE FUZZZ. <333
    • With the whole theme of the two being nature vs technology, I'm going with nature. I love technology, but nature is unmatchable in terms of beauty and overall deliciousness.
    • When it comes down to their Yin and Yang origins, I relate more to the Yang side, thus bringing me even closer to Reshiram. <3
    • I also prefer Reshiram's shiny over Zekrom's.
    As for type, I like Zekrom's more. Electricity is bombin', and it's my second favorite Pokemon type. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, Reshiram used to be my favourite, but then the whole innuendo thing came up so I kinda got over it and Zekrom was then my favourite. That didn't last long... recently Reshiram has become my favourite again, mainly due to the typing (I love fire types, part or whole) and due to the shiny. I swear, it's the best looking shiny out of any other Pokemon. It just looks so angelic.

But yeah I like Reshiram. :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Zekrom or Reshiram, both are great. I think I love them both. That's why I voted for both. Though, I lean to Zekrom more...

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I love both of them greatly, but I think I'm going to go with Reshiram.
    Here are all the reasons why~ :

• Reshi is very fluffy and feathery, I prefer that over Zekrom's sleek and shiny appearance.
    • White is my favorite pigment. I've never liked black really.
    • BLUE EYESSSSS, WHITE FUZZZ. <333
    • With the whole theme of the two being nature vs technology, I'm going with nature. I love technology, but nature is unmatchable in terms of beauty and overall deliciousness.
      [*]When it comes down to their Yin and Yang origins, I relate more to the Yang side, thus bringing me even closer to Reshiram. <3

[*]I also prefer Reshiram's shiny over Zekrom's.

As for type, I like Zekrom's more. Electricity is bombin', and it's my second favorite Pokemon type. <3

Well, these are my reasons. Reshiram is pure win. Not only Fire-types are one of my favorite, but the fact that it's white and fluffy like a real dragon makes it cool.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I used to dislike both of them, but now I am growing quite fond of Reshiram. On top of having a much better appearance than the robotic Zekrom which looks pretty creepy in terms of design, so, yeah.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I prefer Zekrom over Reshiram. Why, you ask? Zekrom seems like an epitome of badass-ness, that's why! XD; But seriously, I generally prefer 'dark' things over 'light'. Zekrom isn't an exception.

Back