• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Deerling or Reshiram? [I remember Christmas in Unova...I was in my winter forme!]

Zekrom or Reshiram?

• Total voters

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Blue, electrical tail dragon with a fierce, eye-catching black design?

Zekrom, please.

If I was more for the elegant look, I might have went for Reshiram. Not to say I don't like it, but Zekrom wins it for me.

SharKing319

King o' Sharpedo, baby.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Reshiram. It looks better to me, and its STABs alone are unresisted.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Reshiram :] I love its design so flipping much. And flames bursting from its tail! lol no one light a match around this beast.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Reshiram looks so pure, and graceful, yet majestic and powerful. I love it :3

/is so getting Black ORZ.

...Though it fits being with N, as in White (N fanboy). They're both awesome, even more so together.
    But I want it more xD

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I think i like zekrom better if for no other reason because its an electric type uber, which has never been done before (unless you count electric type arceus but i dont think many people use that type with him anyways).

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
  • I gotta go with Zekrom, I like the darkness. I'm getting both though, cause reshiram is pretty cool. But Zekrom is still awesome, No questions asked. I think kyurem beats both, though, or that it has the potential.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I like Reshiram better. Even though I love the color black. Something about Zekrom just doesn't appeal me. xD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Kyurem obviously

Zekrom, cause it's so amazing :3 Zekrom theme coming up! Reshiram is also quite the cool 'un.

But Zekrom :3

Back