• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Deerling versus Deerling versus Deerling versus Deerling!

Which Deerling forme is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Am liking the Autumn scheme best. Orange needs more represent. Too many Pokemon are brown as is, but its the green that bugs me. Something like HALF of all Pokemon get a green shiny it seems.

Cid

Years
    Sigh, I remember not liking any of the colors when they first came out. Right now, it's just Summer Deerling that I don't like.

The other three remind me of desserts, haha.
    If I were to pick one, I'd choose Autumn Deerling. It pleases my eyes more than the others.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm torn between Spring and Autumn, but Im probably just gonna go with Autumn. It's colour scheme just seems to flow well, in my opinion. XD Plus, it was kinda the first form of it that I encountered. :>

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
    Years
    my favorite deerling form would have to be autum cause its my favorite season not to cold and not to hot perfect for me i think^^

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I Like the summer Dearling just cause it has the most Color, but thats just me

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Death is not an option?

If you want. I won't be held responsible for that though, so totally up to you :3

SPRING IS THE BEST GUYS. While winter/autumn do look like what a real deer would be like, don't we play Pokemon to escape reality? Thus, creative colour, aka pink is best. It was also basically the mascot of seasons (pink that is) and was kinda shown first (iirc?) and therefore Game Freak prefers it. Spring also has a pretty shiny :3

Summer Deerling looks terrible.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Summer Deerling, hurray for the green !
    Actually I love all of them, but the summer form differenciate itself from the others, it's brighter, less sad than the winter form for example.

Years
    Autumn

i dont like pink, and the winter Deerling is way too natural :)
    green is ok, too. its fine for a normal/grass Pokémon, i just dont like it

Years
    It looks like Autumn is gonna win this, leading with 25 votes.

Spring and Summer tied for second on 19 votes so far.

I'm so disappointed Winter isn't getting much love...

I guess everyone loves the color orange.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Autumn wins? Saaad. Spring was rightful winner!

Either way unstickying as the events are now ~over~ :) Normal stuff will resume soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back