• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Define Your Heart

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    It used to be the most shattered piece of shitty hell you had ever seen. Let's just say that I've lead a somewhat traumatic life. Not with my family, but it was mostly with broken hearts, losing close friends and bullying as well... along with also dealing with fakes who I thought were my friends/cared deeply about me at that time. Now, since I've started dating my current boyfriend... it feels as though my heart has been repaired into an all new functioning heart. I mean, I still reminisce about the past... but it's that feeling where it's like "eh... whatever", and I usually just move on. Let's just say that my heart has been through hell and back. It's a wonder how and why it's still able to function fully... and a mystery!

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
    Shattered into pieces....
    How can one get fine after getting nothing from the world around and giving everything. Fake friends surround me :( after all those incidents and mentally bullying friends I never trust anyone..

TY

That random beating thing that keeps me awake at night sometimes.

Back