• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Definition and reason of hacked pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinach

like popeye
    Years
    I was just wondering the reasoning behind the "no hacked pokemon rule". Is it because they can cause glitches or just because it isn't fair?

Also what is the definition of a hacked pokemon? I have a Darkari that I acquired by using an AR walk through anything cheat. I would just walk over to Newmoon Island from Fullmoon Island.

I'm not complaining, just wondering.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I guess because many people look down on it and think it's wrong. I personally don't care as long as a pokemon isn't badly hacked. If it's safely hacked, I'll be happy with it.

sth hijack

Im the best
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    i guess b/c its not fair but i dont know. (i did the same thing with my ar)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    It's simply because it's not fair for certain people and that we do in a way look down disrespectfully at it. We consider hacked Pokémon Pokémon that are obtained through codes and cheating, etc. Glitches are allowed. Stuff like Gameshark/Action Replay is not allowed, whether it's to get it directly or to get the Pokémon's item. We just don't allow it.

Years
    if you don't know some ppl take hacked pokes i traded my legit shiny marshstomp for a hacked a rcues my friend in scotland traded his shiny legit anorth for a hacked darkrai and i saw in some places ppl trading there legit shinies for the hacked event pokes and it's ok if someone want to trade hacked pokes but he has to tell that those are hacked and you closed cyber thread that about 100 ppl liked for this! it's realy unfier to close his thread with out telling him to take the hacked ones out he would do that you said that to some ppl and i realy liked that thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ^I'm not a machine, and I might not notice certain threads. You could help by reporting those posts instead of complaining.

Plus, I closed PokeHeroes because I blatantly stated in the beginning that I would not allow any hacked Pokémon. CC failed to listen even though I clearly said it.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Why are you so rude though about closing threads? I mean seriusly there is a difference between being strict and being mean because power has gone to your head.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Could you explain on how I'm being rude? Plus it's not like I'm obsessive over closing threads; it's just that if people don't actually notice that we have rules, then they're obviously not gonna have much of a chance of doing something right here.

...this thread's going waaay downhill now... D:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Wakachamo is sooo a machine.

We need some advanced algorithms to detect rule breaking threads.

Oh yea, this threads pretty retarded anyways. Sooo, *close*.

Btw, learn some form of english grammar before you open your mouth. It just makes you look more like an idiot.

Power has gone to your head. omg, rofls.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back