• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Defog from Sinnoh (To breed with Scyther in gen 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys! I'm looking for a pokemon who was originally from Sinnoh (Or one bred in Gen 6 from such an ancestor).

Basically, I'm trying to breed a Scyther with Defog. To my understanding, the process is something like this.

1. Teach HM Defog to a Pokemon in DPPt
    2. Trade said Pokemon to HGSS to remove its "HM" status.
    3. Transfer to BW2
    4. Transfer to Pokebank

I have DPPt, I just don't have HGSS/BW/BW2 (anymore, WIP). If anyone is willing to help out, I'd really appreciate. I have starters ready to go from Kanto. 5V, egg moves, variations for Mega Stones, etc. I'm willing to trade just about anything for this. Post if you can help, and I'll go in to further detail.

EDIT: Found a list for Pokemon capable of learning and breeding Defog on to Scyther:
    Butterfree
    Beedrill
    Venomoth
    Scyther/Scizor
    Yanma/Yanmega
    Gligar/Gliscor
    Beautifly
    Dustox
    Masquerain
    Ninjask
    Vibrava/Flygon
    Mothim

Masquerain or Ninjask would be my picks because of other egg moves, if I had one. But I can always breed multiple parents, that's not an issue. Any attempts to help me with this would be GREATLY appreciated. Again, thank you!

Last edited:

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I will learn Ninjask defog on my Pearl and transfer it.
    I know how the process work;) It's lvl 25 and has the moves sword dance, screech, fury cutter and double team. What move shall I replace with defog?
    I don't know it's IV spread but I will ask the guy in Kalos.

Years
  • I've got a couple Scythers with Defog lying around, put up some random thing like a Zigzagoon on the GTS!

I have a level 9 Whismur up on the GTS. With a message of "Defog please" Thank you so much. You don't, by chance, have an Extreme Speed Dratini as well? Same situation, lol. HGSS exclusive

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I have a level 9 Whismur up on the GTS. With a message of "Defog please" Thank you so much. You don't, by chance, have an Extreme Speed Dratini as well? Same situation, lol. HGSS exclusive

I think I have one, but... I think I have to breed it first, I'll let you know later on!

Years
  • I think I have one, but... I think I have to breed it first, I'll let you know later on!

Well thanks a lot, I appreciate all your willing to help. :)

Edit: trade successful, thank you!

I put up an Oddish for a Dratini with Ext Speed please as well. Just in case anyone is iwlling to help by the time I get home from work, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Hey! I'm looking for a Scyther/Scizor with defog. I don't care about IV's or nature. I can give you some good pokes:
    - Gible, Jolly Rough Skin with Iron Head and Outrage. 5 IVs (no special attack)
    - Corphish w/ aqua jet, DD, superpower and knock off. Adaptability adamant, 5 IVs.
    - I have some good Chimchars (Egg moves Jolly Iron fist 4 IV, Larvitars (SR and DD and pursuit, 4 IVs and a +def -speed nature) and Bulbasaurs (gigadrain modest 31/x/31/30/31/30, HP fire).
    I really need it :(

Years
  • Hey! I'm looking for a Scyther/Scizor with defog. I don't care about IV's or nature. I can give you some good pokes:
    - Gible, Jolly Rough Skin with Iron Head and Outrage. 5 IVs (no special attack)
    - Corphish w/ aqua jet, DD, superpower and knock off. Adaptability adamant, 5 IVs.
    - I have some good Chimchars (Egg moves Jolly Iron fist 4 IV, Larvitars (SR and DD and pursuit, 4 IVs and a +def -speed nature) and Bulbasaurs (gigadrain modest 31/x/31/30/31/30, HP fire).
    I really need it :(

Ad me and as soon as I start breeding mine, I can give you one for nothing. Just send me a PM with your info and I'll reply once I'm ready.

Mods, you can close this thread, I'm going to make another for the Extreme Speed Dratini I need. Thank you!

Years
  • would you need two 3DS' to do this? I heard the wifi is supported on nintendo DS anymore or something.

You would need 2 NDSs to trade from FOR to HGSS. 3DS works here as well. From this point on, you would only need a single 3DS to complete the process.

As for everyone else.. I've already requested a thread lock. I may do a giveaway for Scyther on a later date if enough requests are PMed to me for him. Thanks everyone. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back