• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Degrassi Fan club

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Emma goes out Jay and I heard they well um, its too inappropriate too say on this site.

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Well there was a club before this but it is too old. *joins* this is a great show I caught the season finale when it came on The N.

GLMax

Hmmm...Santa?
    Years
    Ok, sorry I havent been here lately.

Are you sure about Emma and Jay? I cant see that do they umm *cough* produce a baby *cough*

I heard Craig is going ask Ashley to marry her and later either Craig or a new kid gets Manny pregnant.

The new kid is Chester something. And Manny has a crush!

Jimmy does wake up and he is popular.

I still cant see Emma and Jay.

Also the official website hasnt said anything about Emma and Jay and they have all the epis that have been relised.

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    I haven't been here in a while either...

AND, I CAN'T picture Emma and Jay having a baby together....

I doubt Manny will get pregnant AGAIN, Craig got her pregnant earlier in the 3rd or 4th season......That's what ticks me off about The N and Degrassi------The N won't show the shows that have to do with people getting pregnant, yet they can show people doing the process to get there.......

Chester and Manny DO crush on each other......Chester gets embarrassed cuz of Manny's dancing at the dance....then she decides she doesn't like Chester and goes back to Spinner cuz they like each other......she just didn't want to get hurt like when Craig got her pregnant....

Jimmy does survive the shooting and wants to go to a concert so Craig and Marco sneek him out of the hospital.......Jim's in a wheelchair.........

And Craig asks Ash to marry him but she says "no" and Craig gets mad and trashes the hotel room that Craig stole Joey's credit card to pay for for them to, ya know.......
    It turns out that Craig is bipolar and got it from his dad...........

more to come when my downloader gets fixed.......

~Sawrah~
    ~Kat~
    ~almost a teenager in two days~
    ~whatever~

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    GLMax said:
    Ok, sorry I havent been here lately.

Are you sure about Emma and Jay? I cant see that do they umm *cough* produce a baby *cough*

I heard Craig is going ask Ashley to marry her and later either Craig or a new kid gets Manny pregnant.

The new kid is Chester something. And Manny has a crush!

Jimmy does wake up and he is popular.

I still cant see Emma and Jay.

Also the official website hasnt said anything about Emma and Jay and they have all the epis that have been relised.

Craig does ask Ashley to marry him.
    I highly doubt Manny gets pregnant
    Emma and Jay umm *cough* wll its best I do not say.

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    hEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you guys forgot about this club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to get this back up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Yeah Thomas it died out, the old Degrassi fan club, since it was too old, actually about a month. Where are thsoe memebers these fan club seems empty. Oh well ill join, I like Marcos out of all the cast ;)

Back