• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deh obLonG has returned

obLonG

Now for half price!
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Hey guys!I'm back from my extremely long unprecedented leave of absence or whatever.Sorry I've been gone so long and so left so fast so if you guys could just welcome me once more I would really appreciater it.

Also about my spriting thread,I will keep on spriting but I'll try to be more in spriting contests than just make them when I'm bored.All of you Pokepark fans out there,if you're wondering if Pokepark will ever return,it will but after a hiatus so I can get a stable amount of comics made after my hard drive was wiped clean.Heh.

Well I hope you guys can forgive me for leaving as it was partly my computers fault for busting itself but mainly my fault for losing my way.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    [span=''font-size:20px](I can't believe this thread was ignored 0.o)[/span]

Welcome back obLonG!
    Hope you be active now.
    Read the rules and have fun!

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    I don't really blame people for ignoring this thread.I mean I was gone for a year and on such short notice but at least someone replied.

Sabios

Caballero
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Hola, mis amigo. It is good that you've come back, even though I don't know you. Welcome back to the community!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Baah, people should still welcome you back though. ; ;

Welcome back to the forums, Oblong!

Good to see back, and into spriting again!

Have fun. :D

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome back to PC, obLonG!

Good luck on your sprites.

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello welcome back im Diglett 032 my favorite video game is Star Wars battlefort.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx good luck with spriting you may not know me if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome back to PC.

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Wow.I never expected so many people to say hi to me again.Heh

Back