• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

deku's Shiny Giveaway (via RNG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    Lets try to keep it at 6 Pokemon at once. So if you have requested 1 Pokemon, then you can also ask for up to 5 other ones.

EDIT: I'm also working on your Burmy and I won't be able to do the DW ability. Sorry.

Oh okay...

So instead could I ask for something else?

Username: Palkiacatcher
    Pokemon: Corphish
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Adaptability (DW if possible) but if not, Hyper Cutter
    Maxed IV's 31 in Atk, Speed, Def, HP
    Friend Code: 4727 8112 7472

and in addition to Shellder and Chinchou, I would like Sandshrew, Weedle, and Oddish!

(Sorry if I'm abusing this)

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
    Years
  • I thought of a third request...

Username: LegendaryFSK
    Pokemon: Deino
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Hustle
    Maxed IV's: Sp. Attack, Speed, Sp. Defense
    Friend Code: 4427 2459 9527

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Well, would you be able to get me this:

Username: chaos56
    Pokemon: Darumaka
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Maxed IV's: Attack, Speed, HP
    FriendCode: 2837 9457 2406

Pokemon: Zorua
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Illusion
    Maxed IV's: Sp. Attack, Speed, HP
    Friend Code: 2837 9457 2406

Pokemon: Axew
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Maxed IV's: Attack, Speed, HP
    Friend Code: 2837 9457 2406

Sorry if I'm asking for too much.
    Ok, first things first. If deku already has a request for a Pokemon (ex. Both Axew and Zorua have been requested), he'll give you a clone of that Pokemon. So, you can't request any natures or anything, you'll have to do with the available requests.
    So the only one you can request right now is Darumaka.
    Also, I want that Shellder with Skill Link and Stuff. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Ok, first things first. If deku already has a request for a Pokemon (ex. Both Axew and Zorua have been requested), he'll give you a clone of that Pokemon. So, you can't request any natures or anything, you'll have to do with the available requests.
    So the only one you can request right now is Darumaka.
    Also, I want that Shellder with Skill Link and Stuff. XD

Oh ok...fair enough.
    Well then, that said, I would like a clone of those 2. And also the Darumaka if its not too much trouble.

solarowl

Years
  • Oh ok...fair enough.
    Well then, that said, I would like a clone of those 2. And also the Darumaka if its not too much trouble.

He'll get it soon. But it might take a while. Lots of people are flooding in requests, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Hi Deku :) I will take the jolly Eevee :) Thanks loads man. Hope we can tad soon :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Hey, i see you have added IVs to the options since yesterday:):)

Would it be possible to add 31 hp, att, def, special def to my shiny adamant dratini pweety pwease? (#18 on your list)

Thanks alooot in advance:)

Bojangles.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Hey deku, I know you have a lot going on and I don't want to sound ungrateful, or trying to rush you or anything because I truly appreciate what you're doing. I was just wondering if we could trade soon, since I noticed the list I requested was finished. Only asking because I want to train these Pokemon for the tournament coming up in a week. Either way, I'm ready now, so let me know what works for you.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Okay so I saw the update on your list.

Can you VM/PM me when you can trade?

I will.

Hey deku, I know you have a lot going on and I don't want to sound ungrateful, or trying to rush you or anything because I truly appreciate what you're doing. I was just wondering if we could trade soon, since I noticed the list I requested was finished. Only asking because I want to train these Pokemon for the tournament coming up in a week. Either way, I'm ready now, so let me know what works for you.

I will be going out of town today and I'm leaving in a few minutes. I'll probably be back in 7-8 hours at the latest so I can trade then or any time tomorrow. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I will.

I will be going out of town today and I'm leaving in a few minutes. I'll probably be back in 7-8 hours at the latest so I can trade then or any time tomorrow. Sorry.

Ok, I'll be available by time you get back. By some off chance I'm not, then tomorrow is fine as well, so no problem. We all have things to do, right? :)

Years
  • Username: aXe515
    Pokemon: Nidoran (M)
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Hustle
    Maxed IV's: Sp. Atk, Speed, Def, Sp. Def
    Friend Code: 5371-9969-3036

I know that Hustle is a DW ability but I can give you a DW Nidoran (F) to breed if it isnt too much of a problem. If not then Rivalry is fine xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Yes that is new, and noted!

There has already been a shroomish requested, so the gender nature ability and IV's will be up to them, but you are free to have a copy if you'd like!
    ill like that vm or pm me when your ready to trade.

solarowl

Years
  • Also, deku, you might want to cross out the Shellder, I got it earlier today.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ok, starting at this post I don't want any requests for Pokemon that I have already RNG bred. The point of this thread is to work on a goal while helping other people so only requests for Pokemon I don't have bred from this post onward please!

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I ask the right question but if there is a pokemon in a request is ready, may I pick it up or do I have to wait until everything is finished and you will VM me?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Cool thread ^_^
    Username: Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Ability: Adaptability
    Ivs: Attack,Special attack and speed
    Fc: 0518 6631 2208 (White)

solarowl

Years
  • Cool thread ^_^
    Username: Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Ability: Adaptability
    Ivs: Attack,Special attack and speed
    Fc: 0518 6631 2208 (White)
    K, there's already an Eevee requested, MRAS, so unfortunately, you can't have one, since deku's only allowing one of each RNG'ed Poke now. :(

I'm not sure if I ask the right question but if there is a pokemon in a request is ready, may I pick it up or do I have to wait until everything is finished and you will VM me?

No, you can just get the ones that are ready (VM deku), but you'll still have to wait for ones that aren't ready.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm not sure if I ask the right question but if there is a pokemon in a request is ready, may I pick it up or do I have to wait until everything is finished and you will VM me?

I'll VM you when I am ready to trade, and when I see that we are both online.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

• K, there's already an Eevee requested, MRAS, so unfortunately, you can't have one, since deku's only allowing one of each RNG'ed Poke now. :(

No, you can just get the ones that are ready (VM deku), but you'll still have to wait for ones that aren't ready.
    Aw...then in that case I would like a Adamant Ekans with intimidate...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back