• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deleting my account?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    How would one go about deleting my account. I'm doing some internet cleaning up, and this is a website I haven't used in awhile, and I would like to delete it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You are unable to delete your account. You can blank your profile and delete all posts you've made (unless they're the first post of a thread), but there's no way to delete an account on here. Sorry!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well you'd have to do it individually, unfortunately, for each post. If the thread you made doesn't have many replies you can probably PM the moderator of that section and request for it to be deleted. It might not be worth all the effort of deleting 2000 posts, haha.

Years
  • The most usual thing to do is just delete histories, cookies, etc. of PC, and remove it from your bookmarks and what not. Since you're doing some internet clean-up, it shouldn't be that hard to not go on this website considering how you haven't visited in awhile until now.

Last edited:

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • That's right. You're doing an internet clean-up. Let it be your account here in the PC. You can't delete it, but no hackers or viruses are gonna eat your private information once you go inactive. Deleting those 2000 posts and more would be a waste of time.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • clear any personal or other information you do not want displayed from your edit profile page in your user cp.. if you no longer want contact from the forums, be sure to deselect "receive emails from admins" in your settings.

your posts are a whole different thing, as stated above you'd have to go edit / delete each one or get with a mod to do so.. and @ almost 2k posts, a daunting task at best.

Back